Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for you Brighton fans

If Brighton are promoted to the Championship do you want Palace to be relegated?

• Yes I still want them relegated

Votes: 149 51.9%
  • No it would be good to play them next season

Votes: 138 48.1%

• Total voters

You're not going up anyway:tosser:. As for the question on rivalry, Charlton and Millwall are beginning to be more hated by us - we are getting sick of slagging off Brighton. Thought we might move onto bigger clubs - like Stevenage Borough.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
You're not going up anyway:tosser:. As for the question on rivalry, Charlton and Millwall are beginning to be more hated by us - we are getting sick of slagging off Brighton. Thought we might move onto bigger clubs - like Stevenage Borough.

Surely it must be past your bedtime.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

:laugh: Funny not what most of your fans say. Idiot :)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Imagine how much Palace fans would be shitting themselves if we got each other in the cup with both sides in the form they are in now :lolol:

Imagine how much Palace fans would be shitting themselves if we got each other in the cup with both sides in the form they are in now :lolol:

Imagine how much you lot would be shitting yourselves with 10,000 Palace on their way down. We would outnumber your home fans. But I suppose your fairweather boys could come out of the woodwork.
We're bottom of the Championship and your top of your league but we will still always be bigger than you. I for one hope we play each other next year.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Imagine how much you lot would be shitting yourselves with 10,000 Palace on their way down. We would outnumber your home fans. But I suppose your fairweather boys could come out of the woodwork.
We're bottom of the Championship and your top of your league but we will still always be bigger than you. I for one hope we play each other next year.

Yeah, yeah. I've seen scarier ultras on CBeebies.

Personally I think it's win-win for us. We pass each other on the way, that's clearly hilarious. You scrape survival, and we'll have an excellent chance of getting six points in a couple of tasty derbies.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I guarantee that we will have higher attendances than you next season. Absolutely guarantee it.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You'll have a lot of catching up to do. We aint been in the 3rd tier since the 70's dippy bollocks

the reason we have been in the third tier 'dippy bollocks' is because we were sold down the river be the then owners of the club. we lost our ground,played home games 70+ miles from brighton and for the past 11 years play at an athletic track. Not any more though because we have a superb stadium nearing completion. we are top of the league by a mile. for us there is a bright new dawn on the horizon:clap2: For you palace it looks like only sunsets and gloom and i for one wish you all the bad luck in the world because i hate you,i hate you with a passion always have and always will. you see all the time we were in the financial mess we were in not once did we go into admin and write of our debts in swish of a pen.no, we dug in and dick knight got us through the shit. I wouldnt give a shit if we never played you for years just as long as you were in a lower league than us and stayed there and suffered as much as we have. so in answer to the question i would love it we went up and you scumbags went down. Nothing but total hatred.:wanker:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

f***ing hilarious :lolol:

As BoF says, we will 100% have bigger attendances than you next season.

Feb 14, 2010
Relegated. Want palace to do the same as us, lose selhurst and play yeovil on a Tuesday night 140 mile trip from home and see how many they have here. Then see palace crowds after 10 years at a ground with no roo and an athletics track. After that sure they can play us in the same league

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
And you are the ones calling me a joker. Why would your league one attendances be any higher than they are now?

Well, we have pretty much sold out the most expensive seats at Falmer and we are still not guaranteed Championship football. That bodes well for a start.

People are put off by Withdean. It is not fun sitting in the great outdoors, open to the elements. The interest is growing. After years of decline and uncertainty, we can look forward to the future.

We have a bit of catching up to do with lost generations of fans, but the club have been addressing this with youth schemes and so on and so forth.

It is an exciting time to be an Albion fan. Make the most of your current superiority. We are not going to hang about for your sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here