Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for you Brighton fans

If Brighton are promoted to the Championship do you want Palace to be relegated?

• Yes I still want them relegated

Votes: 149 51.9%
  • No it would be good to play them next season

Votes: 138 48.1%

• Total voters

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
i would like you to go down.........then down again and sit in league 2 for a few years.

then down.........then down .........then down .........then down .........then down .........then down .........then down
then stabilise in of the South Croydon and District Sunday Pub League Div 3 West.

F!!k the Pal@rse`! May they rot in hell!

TNBA

TTF

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Of course I want you relegated and want you to continue to be relegated all the way to Blue Square South where you can spark a rivalry with Crawley. Oops unlikely since they'll probably be a league team by then. I quite like the scenario of lording it over Palace for several seasons in a much higher league much like they've been doing for many years. Bugger off you Croydon pikies.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
My heart says go down, but my head says you just scrape survival and we humiliate you home and away next season. Then you get relegated at the end of next season while we push for the playoffs and emulate the likes of Reading, Blackpool Stoke, Hull etc.

To be honest, I really can see a shift in the power base of our 2 clubs over the next few years. We have a great team, the new stadium, a great manager and a chairman with a few quid. Your lot has basically got the square root of F*ck all. I would never want to see Palace go bust, that would be a step too far with no proper rivals etc.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Head says that you do not deserve to be in the Championship anyway, so I would like to see you relegated.

Heart says it would be great to cross swords again, hopefully in the Championship rather than League One.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I want us to play you so badly, There's no point in being rivals if we never actually play you & just throw insults from afar

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I would prefer for you to stay up. What's the point of having a rivalry if we never get to play each other?

Totally agree. Dunno if its because I remember all the big games against them, like the Mullery V game! but I cannot for the life of me imagine not wanting to play them if we went up.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I want us to get promoted. End of. I couldn't care less what happens to Palace, they're not my club.

Ignore this cretin, of course we loath you and want you to go down. Lose your ground, play in Swindon for 2 seasons followed by 10 years kicking around lower leagues before you get a new ground on purley way. That's what I want for palace. Only then will you get remotely close to understanding how one sided you've had it for so long. It is now our time, Brighton are back home. Permanently!

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
My heart says go down, but my head says you just scrape survival and we humiliate you home and away next season. Then you get relegated at the end of next season while we push for the playoffs and emulate the likes of Reading, Blackpool Stoke, Hull etc.

To be honest, I really can see a shift in the power base of our 2 clubs over the next few years. We have a great team, the new stadium, a great manager and a chairman with a few quid. Your lot has basically got the square root of F*ck all. I would never want to see Palace go bust, that would be a step too far with no proper rivals etc.

We've got money, our chairmans looking to relocate and build a new stadium, good manager, good youngsters. Just need our 10 injuries to get fit again.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Brighton up, Palace down, Hallelujah..."

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
We've got money, our chairmans looking to relocate and build a new stadium, good manager, good youngsters. Just need our 10 injuries to get fit again.

The only place you lot are relocating too is ... the lower leagues!!!!:albion1:

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
Did I hear right on the Football League Show last night ? A Palace fan suggesting that they "need to go into administration AGAIN to get some money to sort the team out" (words to that effect). Arseholes should be relegated automatically

That fans talking out of his arse. How on earth would that help?

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Did I hear right on the Football League Show last night ? A Palace fan suggesting that they "need to go into administration AGAIN to get some money to sort the team out" (words to that effect). Arseholes should be relegated automatically

The current owners are hardly short of cash,they are just trying to run the business in a sensible and prudent way,so hopefully there will be no more Jordan type shenannigans in the future.
Which rather suits me.

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
The only place you lot are relocating too is ... the lower leagues!!!!:albion1:

Ha, long long way to go yet pal. I remember being 4th bottom at xmas, the following year in the prem. Also remembering Leeds on top for most part of last year only to scrape through last game of the season.

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
It has saved you from relegation or a demise twice in the last decade.

Would rather the club be run properly and have a bright future, even if that means spending time in lower leagues.

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
Of course I want you relegated and want you to continue to be relegated all the way to Blue Square South where you can spark a rivalry with Crawley. Oops unlikely since they'll probably be a league team by then. I quite like the scenario of lording it over Palace for several seasons in a much higher league much like they've been doing for many years. Bugger off you Croydon pikies.

You'll have a lot of catching up to do. We aint been in the 3rd tier since the 70's dippy bollocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here