Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
easy mate...dont shoot me:lolol:

naming the pub was intentional...its made it more interesting and it seems like im in the minority liking her.

:cool:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
bigc said:
easy mate...dont shoot me:lolol:

naming the pub was intentional...its made it more interesting and it seems like im in the minority liking her.

:cool:
Well my son,it seems you don't have any competion:lolol: she does sound like a monster though:lolol:

Mind you,imagine getting rejected by her grrrrrrrrrr :lolol:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
she isnt a monster! i think people are just being a bit harsh!:(

or else im not picky

probably a combination of the two

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
nah thats the other one....but she isnt that bad too. I mean the ginger one with big tits..lol

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Less competition is obviously a good thing. But if she rejects you, at least you could say that she was an ugly slag to your mates. So it's a win-win situation for you, Big C.:)

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
that I dont know as yet. she does friday 5-11 shift tho, alongside ur mate

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
perth seagull said:
Less competition is obviously a good thing. But if she rejects you, at least you could say that she was an ugly slag to your mates. So it's a win-win situation for you, Big C.:)

yup...last girl I went after, 2 of my mates were after too, and countless other guys from college. the joke was on us though...she's catholic:(

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
no problem...just her parents werent very liberal..put it like that

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Blimey, who is small minded enough to allow bigotry to affect their choice of girlfriend, I have dated quite a few Catholics, a Muslim someone who was Greek Orthodox and another two who were Jewish, all were lovelies and none cared a jot what my religious beliefs were...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gully said:
Blimey, who is small minded enough to allow bigotry to affect their choice of girlfriend, I have dated quite a few Catholics, a Muslim someone who was Greek Orthodox and another two who were Jewish, all were lovelies and none cared a jot what my religious beliefs were...

I think he means she said no to everybody preferring to save herself (or that she was scared stiff of her parents)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
bigc said:
she isnt a monster! i think people are just being a bit harsh!:(

or else im not picky

probably a combination of the two

Right young man, I was in the Crescent again last night and I've got to say if you are trying to pluck up the courage to ask out the barmaid with the metal in her chest, don't bother!!!!!!!!!!

She's grim.......and fat.......and plain......and thick......and I think she'll eat you for breakfast, looks like a dirty cow :ohmy:

Keeps us posted if you get the bollocks to ask her, but I wouldn't bother, you can do better than that Swamp Monster ;)

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I wouldnt care at all about her religion! im very liberal on backgrounds! ahh.

and dancing ninja...how do you know she's thick?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
lets face it bigc, you are damned of you do and damned if you dont now :ohmy: :lolol:

and she has a metal bar in her chest? :eek: dread to think if she has any intimate piercings, lets hope shes partial to soap :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Right young man, I was in the Crescent again last night and I've got to say if you are trying to pluck up the courage to ask out the barmaid with the metal in her chest, don't bother!!!!!!!!!!

She's grim.......and fat.......and plain......and thick......and I think she'll eat you for breakfast, looks like a dirty cow :ohmy:

Keeps us posted if you get the bollocks to ask her, but I wouldn't bother, you can do better than that Swamp Monster ;)

Sounds like a stunner, go for it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here