Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
bizarre. I like the sound of harriet though...she sounds feisty.lol

anyway..was anyone here in the crescent last night(saturday), and did you see the slovakian tourists.. that was another weird crescent moment

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
Have to agree with big c on this one, facially she is tasty, even a bit Billy Piper (although it could have been the beer goggles).

What are you on about you blind bastard, she's a PIG :ohmy: :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Waterhall Wizard said:
Sounds as though it could be like pushing a pork sausage up the Mersey Tunnel.
Or chucking a cocktail stick down West Street.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Bluejuice said:
I can't believe I give you all this advice Bigc and it turns out the girl's a grubby, fat minger.

The only advice you need is to whip your length out and tell her she'll be bouncing on it once she's grabbed her coat.

Fat birds don't need any effort, they're just grateful for any cock.

You'll ruin it for the rest of us if you make an effort. Fat girls are the staple reliable f*** for the rest of us when we've been turned down by the girl we were really after. If you make an effort with her she'll get used to it and will start to expect it every time rather than the standard "I'm drunk, suck this" line that she'll currently be used to.

I urge you to reconsider

That post has just made this NSC Gold. :lolol:

Brilliant thread. :lolol:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Hows my fav thread doing:D
Is this goner happen then or what,take it you have zero confidence in yourself,well kick yourself up the arse and get that fat bitch sucking your knob.:drink: :drink:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I was in there briefly last night and saw ANOTHER barmaid. I'm now confused as to which one bigc is after, because this one is also very very ugly (but only very fat).

I think some pictures would clear things up for everyone. Can someone with a digital camera sort it out?

On a sidenote the area is clifton hill area is going downhill (arf). Both Unwins and The Wine Lodge now hardly stock any beer at all, forcing a trip to either Threshers at Seven Dials (where they always seem to be playing Magical Mystery Tour for some reason) or Alf's Store on Buckingham Road, which is a Croydon-level shitehole.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Biscuit said:
That post has just made this NSC Gold. :lolol:

Brilliant thread. :lolol:

ta.

I get the horrible feeling im turning into a pseudo-kev the ape

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
MattBackHome said:
I was in there briefly last night and saw ANOTHER barmaid. I'm now confused as to which one bigc is after, because this one is also very very ugly (but only very fat).

im confused too. there is also a thin ginger barmaid there who's fit, but ive met her boyfriend so she's no good.

i dunno who's who either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here