Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
bigc said:
you should see the other people in the pub:lolol:

As an occasional Friday night Crescent drinker I'll watch this one from my seat with interest. You weren't in there last Friday wearing a blue shirt by any chance?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
thirdly she might only fancy him!!:wave:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
She sounds like a right fat peice of shite:lolol:
Think i might pop in there,as need my shoes cleaned:clap2:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
As an occasional Friday night Crescent drinker I'll watch this one from my seat with interest. You weren't in there last Friday wearing a blue shirt by any chance?

I was ina black fleecey thing but with a white line down the middle

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
afters said:
so did he pull?

when to the student bar instead...and my friend stopped me from asking the barmaid out for a drink..he got all worried, he was going..."sam, she could be 20,21,22" and I went so??

well I know she's called Sophia now and we had a lil chat about our week so that was kinda kool, apart from my wussy mate getting scared(he first got off with a girl on new years eve...age 17 and 1 month..no criticism of him,just means he isnt really a risk taker)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
bigc said:
when to the student bar instead...and my friend stopped me from asking the barmaid out for a drink..he got all worried, he was going..."sam, she could be 20,21,22" and I went so??

well I know she's called Sophia now and we had a lil chat about our week so that was kinda kool, apart from my wussy mate getting scared(he first got off with a girl on new years eve...age 17 and 1 month..no criticism of him,just means he isnt really a risk taker)

Its about time you started realising the advantages of older women, young man!!:D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spicy said:
Its about time you started realising the advantages of older women, young man!!:D

They can't run so fast either. :lolol:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well now I know both their names and have a contact with one of them.hehe

this could turn into a poll if I had pictures..lol

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Good luck, mate, let us know how you get on!! Men who are most successful with women are those who like women and treat them with respect.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well I like women and respect women.

a mate of mine had this great quote which I like...its kinda stupid but funny in the same way

"how can you be gay when women are so lovely?"

heh:cool:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Can't thik why people say a fit 20 yo,then actually mention the pub aswell:lolol: o dear some people need shooting:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here