Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Are you referring to The Crescent pub on Clifton Hill?

If you are, then you must be f***ing blind young man, because I live 20 yards from the pub and was in there last friday night with my girlfriend.......if its the barmaid I think you'll thinking about then you need your head examined, she's rank (has a stud on her chest, just above where her tits are, that one?)

If I've got the wrong pub, wrong barmaid I apologise, but if I'm right, then you need an eye test!! And I'll grass you up to the authorities the next time I'm there, if I see some young pup eyeing up said barmaid!!!!

Too right. There are 2 birds that work in the Crescent. One is very very ugly and the other is very very ugly and very very fat. Of the two, I'd plump for the plump one if pushed. I suggest going to a different pub.

Another point of interest regarding the Crescent is that EVERY time I go in there, there will be at least one couple sucking each others faces to shreds - as if it were last dance at the school disco. The barely drink, or acknowledge any other patrons. I swear the place gets a bit twilight zone every now and again.

Try The Windmill - only a short walk down the hill and much better.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
lol it does. once there some old fellas were discussing knebworth 86(queen gig)..very bizarre. and I mean the plump one.. who is the other one you mean...the black haired one? :nono:

Last edited:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
garry nelsons left foot said:
I reckon you should get Easy10 to write you one of his love poems. They're enough to get the Queen mum's juices flowing...:)

Christ those poems must be shit hot. That lady is well and truly brown bread.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I can't believe I give you all this advice Bigc and it turns out the girl's a grubby, fat minger.

The only advice you need is to whip your length out and tell her she'll be bouncing on it once she's grabbed her coat.

Fat birds don't need any effort, they're just grateful for any cock.

You'll ruin it for the rest of us if you make an effort. Fat girls are the staple reliable f*** for the rest of us when we've been turned down by the girl we were really after. If you make an effort with her she'll get used to it and will start to expect it every time rather than the standard "I'm drunk, suck this" line that she'll currently be used to.

I urge you to reconsider

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
they were big

well c'mon....after chasing after a catholic girl... i gotta slighty change strategy:cool:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Am I to take it she has an ample chestage? Is this the reason for your chasing her?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
yeah they are big.

first foremost and only reason

aside from the fact she works in a pub

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

MattBackHome said:

Try The Windmill - only a short walk down the hill and much better.

Seconded, fantastic boozer. Great for a couple of beers while watching the scores come in.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Bluejuice said:
I can't believe I give you all this advice Bigc and it turns out the girl's a grubby, fat minger.

:lolol:

This story gets worse as it goes along!

She started out as a rather fit 20 something barmaid......then it turns out shes foreign mmmmmmm..............and now she is very very ugly and very plump :lolol:.................I think big c you should give up mate.........and if you do get lucky by any chance then be very discreet!

Even worse though, if you go for it and she does turns you down then dont post it on here :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Waterhall Wizard said:
. . . and what's the matter with a cheese flavoured knob, may I ask?

I would asume it depended on the type of cheese. There's a lot of difference between Edam and Stilton.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
dougdeep said:
I would asume it depended on the type of cheese. There's a lot of difference between Edam and Stilton.

mmmm big difference! but both still as gross!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
He didn't, she did and walked away with the best looking bloke in the pub.:D

Oct 25, 2003
i think i know the barmaid in question

called harriet, she's 18(so you're in with a chance) is single and is a lovely girl

i'll put in a good word for you:)

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
tommy boy said:
i think i know the barmaid in question

called harriet, she's 18(so you're in with a chance) is single and is a lovely girl

i'll put in a good work for you:)

I hope you mean "good word" rather than "good work" otherwise he may not be interested.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here