pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
sounds like you've lived this particular dream waterhall wizard

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
all i can say big c, is that if she is foreign, you have at least got half a chance!!

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
bigc said:
sounds like you've lived this particular dream waterhall wizard

That's not true. I've only been out wth those sort of girls Mother would approve of. You know the type - nurses, nuns, police ladies, etc. ;)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
bigc said:
she liked my joke when I went up to get in 4 pints(all my other friends are worried about being ID), and she goes 4??? kinda surprised and I went "dont worry love,im not driving!"

I take it you don't go to Sussex then as you are 17.

You would have to be incredibly unlucky or look VERY young to be ID'd at a campus bar!!

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Bluejuice said:
Best way is to steer the conversation round to her all the time. No chick can resist talking about herself and you'll be safe if you keep asking the right questions with the odd subtle compliment thrown in.

Good luck

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
She's not one of the Fishersgate barmaids is she?

Ah, NSC gold of yore....
Ahhhhh, memories (or should that be mammaries ?)

I don't think that thread ever quite made "Gold" status though. And with the 'search' facility now defunct, I fear it is sadly doomed to the cyberspace graveyard.

:(

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think she is just toying with you bigc!!:D

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
bigc said:
for the last 2 weeks ive had a few drinks on friday at the crescent, and Ive noticed one of the barmaids is damned fit.

I dunno, as a first, I wanna try something on. anyone got any tips?

im new to all this, seeing as Im only 17 and technically shouldnt be there at all

Are you referring to The Crescent pub on Clifton Hill?

If you are, then you must be f***ing blind young man, because I live 20 yards from the pub and was in there last friday night with my girlfriend.......if its the barmaid I think you'll thinking about then you need your head examined, she's rank (has a stud on her chest, just above where her tits are, that one?)

If I've got the wrong pub, wrong barmaid I apologise, but if I'm right, then you need an eye test!! And I'll grass you up to the authorities the next time I'm there, if I see some young pup eyeing up said barmaid!!!!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Are you referring to The Crescent pub on Clifton Hill?

If you are, then you must be f***ing blind young man, because I live 20 yards from the pub and was in there last friday night with my girlfriend.......if its the barmaid I think you'll thinking about then you need your head examined, she's rank (has a stud on her chest, just above where her tits are, that one?)

If I've got the wrong pub, wrong barmaid I apologise, but if I'm right, then you need an eye test!! And I'll grass you up to the authorities the next time I'm there, if I see some young pup eyeing up said barmaid!!!!

lol...she;s not that bad!

perhaps my bad experience with girls in the past has altered my view..or else it was the drink! but dancing ninja...their big!

I do wear glasses by the way...and please dont grass me;). I liked another barmaid more..but I saw her bf there...so yeah.

on a general note..do you like the crescent(i decided on student bar for attempt tonight)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here