Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
f***ing Ostrich is what you are and a stupid one at that if you'd prefer your rented shithole to a state of the art stadium, enjoy though and keep that head in the sand and your fingers in your ears "la la la",
Not at all just because you let your home get taken and you whored yourselves around the country begging for help does not mean we all want it..

In all honesty I have not heard one palacefan who would want to move .Believe what you want if it makes you feel better but you know and we know that once our ownership is sorted you will have to carry on following in our footsteps.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not at all just because you let your home get taken and you whored yourselves around the country begging for help does not mean we all want it..

It's Palace fans like you that make me (almost) wish you'd go bust and disappear...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

In all honesty I have not heard one palacefan who would want to move .Believe what you want if it makes you feel better but you know and we know that once our ownership is sorted you will have to carry on following in our footsteps.

Well, seeing as you're not even paying your rent you may not have a choice about moving. So where do you fancy ? The Valley ? The New Den ? Gander Green Lane ? Hayes Lane ? (Bromley's ground).

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
i for 1 are not sad at the position of palace
OOhh I am so hurt.As someone that sat by the radio on the day you played hereford laughing at your demise,until you got lucky,I would not expect anything else.I wish all the woes in the world on you and would expect no different back:shrug:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Well, seeing as you're not even paying your rent you may not have a choice about moving. So where do you fancy ? The Valley ? The New Den ? Gander Green Lane ? Hayes Lane ? (Bromley's ground).
we will see wont we.One thing is I will be there unlike your lot who gave up because the withdean isnt pretty enough.

corkster

Apr 26, 2007
on the streets
OOhh I am so hurt.As someone that sat by the radio on the day you played hereford laughing at your demise,until you got lucky,I would not expect anything else.I wish all the woes in the world on you and would expect no different back:shrug:

As i said, nothing gives me greater pleasure seeing the once mighty (ha ha) palace who thought they were the dogs bollocks and lording over us now deep in shit.
you know now you have been tangoed :clap2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bitter words indeed, but then you've cause to be I suppose.

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
As i said, nothing gives me greater pleasure seeing the once mighty (ha ha) palace who thought they were the dogs bollocks and lording over us now deep in shit.

We've never thought we were the Dogs Bollocks, we're just Palace and those of us who've been around for a while know anything can happen and nothing would surprise us! Even P. Diddy taking us over!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Don't recap the recent history of my club. I know it better than you ever will.
As for your new stadium, not only will it be soulless and faceless but it will also be noiseless. 22,000 capacity with the ability to expand it?????
What's the point?
And to the poster accusing us of being jealous....of what?
Afterall, you are and only ever will be famous for hating us.

Ha ha, you're funny :lolol: :thumbsup:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

We are still lording it above you. Come back when you are above us.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
oh sorry you would not know anything about that as you so carelessly lost yours.:clap2:

I think you'll find that many decent Phallus fans (yes, there are some) joined in the protests and helped us out during those years. And many Brighton fans have supported you in your hour of need. You're clearly just a cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here