Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

larus

OOhh I am so hurt.As someone that sat by the radio on the day you played hereford laughing at your demise,until you got lucky,I would not expect anything else.I wish all the woes in the world on you and would expect no different back:shrug:

People you like are complete areseholes (there's some Brighton fans that I would include in that generalisation as well btw).

You can't seem to get that thing inside your head (which is meant to be a brain), around the idea of rivalry. That's all it is. Most Palace and Brighton fans enjoy the banter, the rivalry, the piss-taking when the others are going through a rough time. That's what it's all about.

However, when we were up shit-creek, the true, genuine fans were with us wanting to help, chip in with fund-raising etc. We have the REMF matches against Palace every year in the name of charity.

I for one don't want you to go bust, nor drop out of the league. If that happens, we as a club lose something special. I'm sure that lots of Palace fans would feel that way about us too.

I loved the win over Charlton, but for atmosphere, it just couldn't compare with the 1-0 win at your place. No doubt, you lot got the same buzz when you stuffed us 5-0 and also won 3-2 down here.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Anyway, there is only one person in music that can rock a football club....

You wont get this in Croydon or yes even the mighty Purley.

[yt]Fwji1XZl_4E[/yt]

...Yes our very own Fat Boy! F*ck off Pala&se and your two bob club! Everything about our club and City has more potential than your suburb now and you can't admit it!

Last edited:

orpingtoneagle

Mar 19, 2010
[yt]Fwji1XZl_4E[/yt]

...Yes our very own Fat Boy! F*ck off Pala&se and your two bob club! Everything about our club and City has more potential than yours now and you can't admit it!

Well our city is London and your city is what Brighton ??? Hove ????
Bit of a dumb thing for even a seaweed fan to say

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Just had an inside track from the Palarse Administrator. He has given me an exclusive copy of the Palarse personnel who will be retained after administration. They are, in no particular order:

A.Diddy
B.Diddy
C.Diddy
D.Diddy
E.Diddy
F.Diddy
G.Diddy
H.Diddy
I.Diddy
J.Diddy
K.Diddy
L.Diddy
M.Diddy
N.Diddy
P.Diddy (Owner)
Q.Diddy
R.Diddy
S.Diddy
T.Diddy
U.Diddy
V.Diddy
W.Diddy
X.Diddy
Y.Diddy
Z.Diddy
K.Doddy (Club Comedian-Very funny, in fact incredibly funny, but not as funny as the 26 names above)

Laugh? I nearly wet myself.

TNBA

TTF

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

No, no, no you are more Surrey than London. You are just a bunch of London Wannabes and you can't face that either. Croydon is a small sh*t hole on the edge of London, don't confuse that place with anything else.

- I've added suburb, I hope that helps clarify your situation.

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
No, no, no you are more Surrey than London. You are just a bunch of London Wannabes and you can't face that either. Croydon is a small sh*t hole on the edge of London, don't confuse that place with anything else.

- I've added suburb, I hope that helps clarify your situation.

spot on, palace are a sall time suburban club whose fans have no fight and no clue. Brighton on the other hand, wel just read Build a Bonfire, or type into google Brighton v York city. The fans of Team of the Suburbs would never have had the fight as they would be at home watching the re runds of Terry & June..

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Is that why Croydon was applying for city statues only to be defeated by the town of Brighton and Hove????

orpingtoneagle

Mar 19, 2010
Is that why Croydon was applying for city statues only to be defeated by the town of Brighton and Hove????

OK I just gotta ask city statues ???, come on who are you after for a statue now ? Quentin Crisp ?, Freddie Mercury ? why don't you just bung your back 4 on a plinth cos they are like statues most of the time

orpingtoneagle

Mar 19, 2010
Did you notice he said it's in Surrey AND on the edge of London? Do they keep moving us or something?

Yeah I mean we've been here for ages, you would think they would know our address by now, its not like we've been flouncing off to Gillingham is it ?

Feb 14, 2010
Caveman, looks like you have rattled the Terry & June's cage. Palace should run out to the theme tune...Doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
OK I just gotta ask city statues ???, come on who are you after for a statue now ? Quentin Crisp ?, Freddie Mercury ? why don't you just bung your back 4 on a plinth cos they are like statues most of the time

spelling error and you know that. Desperate Palace defence techniques, relying on errors.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are you going up then? Even if we go down you will only be above us on day 1 of the season, alphabetically.

what after you get another 10 point deduction?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here