Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
WHY are you palace fans on here? have you SERIOUSLY not got anything better to do? Seriously take a look at your lives and analyse what you're actually doing.

JESUS

Nice to see Jesus posting on here. I didn't think you'd be back until Easter Sunday. Anyway regarding your request that we analyse what we are doing...

Ah why, why, why?

The finest philosophical minds throughout history have laboured over that very question. Why are we here? What are we doing? What's it all about? Is it really just the Okey-Kokey? Or is there more?

I think it was Kafka, or was it Aristotle who said "All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." So you can pick one of them.

Have a nice weekend and say "hi" to your Dad. PS - we are saving you an Easter Egg . :thumbsup:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Has any football club in the history of historydom ever sunk as low as having their "potential new owner" being touted around on the tittle-tattle showbiz pages of the scummiest rag on the planet ?

Poor old Palace. How the not-so-mighty have fallen. Their full transition to joke club is now officially complete.

Big Mal, Fiona Richmond..we've been there before...and survived. PD might do a good rendering of "I'm Still Standing"... which of course you won't be at Falmer will you?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Nice to see Jesus posting on here. I didn't think you'd be back until Easter Sunday. Anyway regarding your request that we analyse what we are doing...

Ah why, why, why?

The finest philosophical minds throughout history have laboured over that very question. Why are we here? What are we doing? What's it all about? Is it really just the Okey-Kokey? Or is there more?

I think it was Kafka, or was it Aristotle who said "All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." So you can pick one of them.

Have a nice weekend and say "hi" to your Dad. PS - we are saving you an Easter Egg . :thumbsup:

:clap::clap:

Mine's a compulsion I suppose. And a desire to have a bit of a laff..

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So much posturing from the Palace mob on this thread, but sidestepping the bullshit for a moment..our future is extremely bright and Palaces' is extremely dodgy, are those not the basic FACTS?

Read my signature.............

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Let me educate you...a new, soulless, faceless stadium which resembles all the other soulless, faceless stadia that have been thrown up, up and down the country.

As against a potential car park extension for Sainsbury's ? Have you been rolling on the Selhurst pitch or is that green envy ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
I can understand that this must be exciting news for you after months of uncertainty. Must lighten the mood a little - a change from all the doom and gloom.

That's exactly what it's doing, and if it turns out to be true even better! Crystal Palace's name is out there now in allsorts of different languages, a raised profile can only be a good thing.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Ah why, why, why?

As Nietzsche said, "Man would sooner have the void for his purpose than be void of purpose."

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That's exactly what it's doing, and if it turns out to be true even better! Crystal Palace's name is out there now in allsorts of different languages, a raised profile can only be a good thing.

Indeed, it means people from a huge variety of cultures and who speak a huge variety of languages can now laugh at the Selhurst Circus.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

f***ing hell, how DESPERATE does that sound :clap2::lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm in the States, my day started by seeing Palace mentioned on TV over here albeit with a wry grin on the presenter's face! Come on, you lot would LOVE it if it was Brighton wouldn't you!

If that's a "would you swap places with Palace" suggestion the answer would have to be ...:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::p:drool:

I have to confess that I am REVELLING in the reversal of fortunes of our two clubs after 20 odd years, is that mean or is it just karma??

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
I have to confess that I am REVELLING in the reversal of fortunes of our two clubs after 20 odd years, is that mean or is it just karma??

Ssssshhhhh don't tell anyone but I actually admire your lot for coming back from the brink, how close were you to non-league a few years ago? HELL did I just say that? Doesn't mean the 'friendly' banter will stop though :thumbsup:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I'm in the States, my day started by seeing Palace mentioned on TV over here albeit with a wry grin on the presenter's face! Come on, you lot would LOVE it if it was Brighton wouldn't you!

They get enough publicity.As mentioned earlier they have that well known manager who has achieved errrrr.....
Apparently they were queueing up for his services before this rabble got him:laugh
And for the record I would rather we stayed at selhurst than moved to some out of town IDENTIKIT stadium.It is our home.oh sorry you would not know anything about that as you so carelessly lost yours.:clap2:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
They get enough publicity.As mentioned earlier they have that well known manager who has achieved errrrr.....
Apparently they were queueing up for his services before this rabble got him:laugh
And for the record I would rather we stayed at selhurst than moved to some out of town IDENTIKIT stadium.It is our home.oh sorry you would not know anything about that as you so carelessly lost yours.:clap2:

f***ing Ostrich is what you are and a stupid one at that if you'd prefer your rented shithole to a state of the art stadium, enjoy though and keep that head in the sand and your fingers in your ears "la la la",

corkster

Apr 26, 2007
on the streets

you reap what you sow, your chickens are coming home to roost. All the way from Noades :wanker: to the current :wanker: the tango man

i for 1 are not sad at the position of palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here