Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
If I may correct you, and I think I can, you were champions of Southern England. You know, in the days when there were rattles and rosettes and players called Len Posselthwaite.
As for the rest of your post, your username does a great disservice to the working class of this country.
You are obviously one of the underclass.

And homophobic threads started on Holmesdale by your good self are a credit to the working-class?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I suspect that this fine thread has probably lasted a hell of a lot longer than Pouf "Big" Daddy's actual interest in those clockwork clowns.

Feb 14, 2010
If I may correct you, and I think I can, you were champions of Southern England. You know, in the days when there were rattles and rosettes and players called Len Posselthwaite.
As for the rest of your post, your username does a great disservice to the working class of this country.
You are obviously one of the underclass.

Typical palace fan, no history themselves and gets others wrong. Albion were Southern Champions, Villa Northern Champions, Albion won the game between the two to be England's Champions and as a result were awarded the Charity Shield. Now hop off to those parents of yours (Terry & June) young Nigel.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
if this takeover happens expect Snoop Dog and 50 Cent to be the front 2 nxt season
Loved the comment in the Sun today about P Diddy being able to afford a takeover because Palarse hadn't got 50 cent:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here