Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
How about the Premier League?
Ever been there?

If your current plight is the price to be paid for a brief sojourn in the Premier League then I'm glad that, owing to off-the-field circumstances not dissimilar to the ones that you find yourselves in, we have avoided it. We will learn from your mistakes, thanks, you'll see.

You know full well the handicaps under which we've laboured. We haven't been able to compete on level terms with the likes of Barnsley, never mind a club living way beyond its means (twice) like Crystal Palace.

Comparing the recent histories of our two clubs is pointless, and I think that you are intelligent enough to know that.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
B)Hardly. He is one of a few names being bandied about. Added to that, I could think of many worse potential buyers, particularly as this one has personal wealth of over £300m.

he's only interested because he thinks its really a Palace made from crystal.

Hes gonna get a big shock :laugh:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. Added to that, I could think of many worse potential buyers, particularly as this one has personal wealth of over £300m.

Desperate just desperate to even consider it being OK to be owned by an American rapper who probably didn't know you existed 3 weeks ago. Either that or you are incredibly naive. I hope he buys you, it WILL end in your tears, you'll just be a chavvy plaything he'll soon get bored with.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's a publicity stunt.
Who in their right mind would spend a few million on the football club equivalent of a 20 year old aids infested turd with a following of inbred meatheads?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
His geography's no worse than Cave lady's.

Maybe modern day Geography, but my history is better than yours.

Cockney wannabes, you've got to love em!

Crystal Palace - History

The ridge and the historic oak tree known as The Vicars Oak (located at the present-day crossroads of the A212 Church Road and A214 Westow Hill) were used to mark parish boundaries.

This has led to the Crystal Palace area straddling the boundaries of five London Boroughs; Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham. The area also straddles at least three postcodes (SE19, SE20, SE26). The ancient boundary between Surrey and Kent passes through the area and from 1889 to 1965 the area lay on the south eastern boundary of the County of London. It included parts of Kent and Surrey until 1889 and then parts of Kent, London and Surrey between 1889-1965.

Last edited:

Maybe modern day Geography, but my history is better than yours.

Cockney wannabes, you've got to love em!

Crystal Palace - History

The ridge and the historic oak tree known as The Vicars Oak (located at the present-day crossroads of the A212 Church Road and A214 Westow Hill) were used to mark parish boundaries.

This has led to the Crystal Palace area straddling the boundaries of five London Boroughs; Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham. The area also straddles at least three postcodes (SE19, SE20, SE26). The ancient boundary between Surrey and Kent passes through the area and from 1889 to 1965 the area lay on the south eastern boundary of the County of London. It included parts of Kent and Surrey until 1889 and then parts of Kent, London and Surrey between 1889-1965.

Crystal Palace Football Club.
Selhurst Park.
LONDON.
SE 25.
As for your cockernee wannabe remark, we are South East Londoners.
A typical retort from a back water know-nothing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Crystal Palace Football Club.
Selhurst Park.
LONDON.
SE 25.
As for your cockernee wannabe remark, we are South East Londoners.
A typical retort from a back water know-nothing.

Very nice, but it doesn't stop you being crap though.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
1979??? wasn't that when we used horse and cart to get to away games?

anything since then? ie any millenium stadium wins or title trophies of late?

30 years of nothing does make you realise why no-one supports you.

You are an embarrassment to BHA fans.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here