Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
If I'd wanted to support a team that was successful year in year out, I'd have been a glory hunter instead of following my local club. I'd assume this is your reason for following your club?
What exactly is your point?

Don't you live in Battle, near Hastings?

That makes you almost one of us.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Born and raised in SE25.
That's London, SE25.

For a few years, in the nineties, I lived in West Dulwich (College Road, next to Dulwich College), in London SE21. I used to walk up to Crystal Palace, along the Parade by the transmitter, to do my shopping at the Safeway there. I had a drink once in The Orange Kipper.

I guess that made me almost one of you.

Feb 14, 2010
Our best finish in the top flight is 3rd.
Howzabout you?

3rd? not good enough - charity Shield and Champions of england when to win the charity Shield made you Champions of England, but as a palace fan, you wouldnt know your history as you are a suburban nothing club supported by people called Nigel who are the sons of pople like Terry & June, and you dont have any history

3rd? not good enough - charity Shield and Champions of england when to win the charity Shield made you Champions of England, but as a palace fan, you wouldnt know your history as you are a suburban nothing club supported by people called Nigel who are the sons of pople like Terry & June, and you dont have any history

If I may correct you, and I think I can, you were champions of Southern England. You know, in the days when there were rattles and rosettes and players called Len Posselthwaite.
As for the rest of your post, your username does a great disservice to the working class of this country.
You are obviously one of the underclass.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
But now lives in Sussex?

This is obviously a touchy subject for you Selhurst. Deciding not to live near your local club in lovely SE25 and moving into Sussex instead. You wont hear me mention it again.

:whistle:

Last edited:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
You've been in The Prem?
When did that happen?
And as for the Charity Shield, who could name the last 20 winners off the top of their head?
Or indeed the last 5?

Man.U, Man.U, Man.U, Man.U and Chelsea? :lolol: :shrug: :p

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Alright, thats enough, this thread is now rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here