Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Not forgetting Division 2 champions in '79. You know the one, when we won our last game of the season to finish top thus taking the title that they thought was theirs.

1979??? wasn't that when we used horse and cart to get to away games?

anything since then? ie any millenium stadium wins or title trophies of late?

30 years of nothing does make you realise why no-one supports you.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
1979??? wasn't that when we used horse and cart to get to away games?

anything since then? ie any millenium stadium wins or title trophies of late?

30 years of nothing does make you realise why no-one supports you.

Play off winners at Cardiff, again, yourselves or are you going to obtusely ignore the question again?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Play off winners at Cardiff, again, yourselves or are you going to obtusely ignore the question again?

er well where do we start? in the last 10 years we've seen 2 back to back championship trophies and just a little play-off final win at the Millenium with 75,000 fans watching to chuck in with the rest of the fun you get with the Albion. Oh and we've beaten the richest team ever to walk this planet on our own turf, that was pretty fun.

Sorry dont think you finished what you were typing. what else have you won again?

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
er well where do we start? in the last 10 years we've seen 2 back to back championship trophies and just a little play-off final win at the Millenium with 75,000 fans watching to chuck in with the rest of the fun you get with the Albion. Oh and we've beaten the richest team ever to walk this planet on our own turf, that was pretty fun.

Sorry dont think you finished what you were typing. what else have you won again?

Runaway champions of old Division One 93-94 season, play off winners 96-97 season & 2003-2004 season. Beaten FA Cup finalists at a replay and we've played in the Premiership. Still better than you is it not?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Runaway champions of old Division One 93-94 season, play off winners 96-97 season & 2003-2004 season. Beaten FA Cup finalists at a replay and we've played in the Premiership. Still better than you is it not?

We've been robbed and destroyed by a crook and yet we still survived as a club and managed success on the way. You as a club are doing f*** all about your dilema and look in fear of going out of buisness unless some idiot rap/pop singer plays around with your club like a knew mobile phone.
Our history is a proud and influencial one. yours sounds like its gonna get on MTV.

PS Your highest accolade equals our accept ours was against Manchester United infront of over 100,000 fans

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You've been in The Prem?
When did that happen?
And as for the Charity Shield, who could name the last 20 winners off the top of their head?
Or indeed the last 5?

The prem is a comercial naming right like the championship and the Champions league. People who know their football do not associate these names as different competitions to what they were before, otherwise you would have Oldham fc as founder members of the top division along side Swindon.
You my friend watch far too much football on sky (like every other palace fan) to know what your talking about

The prem is a comercial naming right like the championship and the Champions league. People who know their football do not associate these names as different competitions to what they were before, otherwise you would have Oldham fc as founder members of the top division along side Swindon.
You my friend watch far too much football on sky (like every other palace fan) to know what your talking about

Once again, you've missed the point totally....quelle surprise?
I was infering that we have played top flight football much more recently than you.
On a much more regular basis too.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Once again, you've missed the point totally....quelle surprise?
I was infering that we have played top flight football much more recently than you.
On a much more regular basis too.

I'M sure your last comment was "I can't remember you in the Prem" when someone mentioned Albion playing top flight football. but YET again you twist another word. Now please could you leave the big club alone and go back to your never used fans forum for the shitty little club you claim to support regardless of the amount of time you spend on the Albion forum.
Try and talk about Palace to someone who cares ie P.Diddy :laugh:

your boring and stupid, ta ra.

I'M sure your last comment was "I can't remember you in the Prem" when someone mentioned Albion playing top flight football. but YET again you twist another word. Now please could you leave the big club alone and go back to your never used fans forum for the shitty little club you claim to support regardless of the amount of time you spend on the Albion forum.
Try and talk about Palace to someone who cares ie P.Diddy :laugh:

your boring and stupid, ta ra.

Ok then, ever been in the Prem?

I thought this was a Brighton site ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Ok then, ever been in the Prem?

I thought this was a Brighton site ?

Nope

Correct and you know it! keep up with the intrest. Its great seeing the Albion have more so called Palace fans on our Forum than their own. Tells you something about your support and intrests. Can't wait to see your kids in Albion shirts!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We've been robbed and destroyed by a crook and yet we still survived as a club and managed success on the way. You as a club are doing f*** all about your dilema and look in fear of going out of buisness unless some idiot rap/pop singer plays around with your club like a knew mobile phone.
Our history is a proud and influencial one. yours sounds like its gonna get on MTV.

PS Your highest accolade equals our accept ours was against Manchester United infront of over 100,000 fans

this says it all :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here