Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Where are these “genuine protestors”? Are they the ones trying to smash up the gravestones in Sunderland or the ones actually hurling the, at the police? Where are they hiding, because to be honest they’re not doing a very good job of being heard.
No that will be the far right

I think what the genuine protestors are mobilised due to recent events ie

Army officer stabbed
Leeds 3 day riots
Machete fights
Recent gang rapes

To a backdrop of a media cover up of certain facts

The stabbing of the poor girls just seems to of tapped into the growing feeling of never being heard and persecuted for questioning

Not my views but I have researched and looked into so do understand other viewpoints from the main stream media

The sheer numbers should mean debates and actions to be discussed .

Of course the far right are not helping the genuine concerned normal people . Same as the other side walking about with weapons etc doesn’t help that side

It’s a shit show but needs addressing

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Army officer stabbed
Leeds 3 day riots
Machete fights
Recent gang rapes

The stabbing of the poor girls just seems to of tapped into the growing feeling of never being heard and persecuted for questioning

Not my views but I have researched and looked into so do understand other viewpoints from the main stream media

Of course the far right are not helping the genuine concerned normal people . Same as the other side walking about with weapons etc doesn’t help that side

So to repeat, where are these “genuine protestors”?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
IMG_4678.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Extreme left hate Jews and wealthy.
Extreme right hate muslims and poor.
Extreme centrist hate everyone.
'Extreme Centrist' I must shoehorn that in somewhere.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I might point out the families that I know are Mother, Father together and working.

Yes, there are women who just produce to get housing, and benefits.
Isn’t there a 2 child cap on benefit income these days? Wasnt sure if this was applied retrospectively when the rule came in

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
From the Office of National statistics in 2018 (most recent I could find with definitive data). Size of UK households by ethnicity:

Including the 3 categories of 5, 6 and 7 or more. So the blow figures represent percentages by each ethnicity with 5 or more in the household.

White 11.66%
Mixed/multiple 20.96%
Indian 21.96%
Pakistani/Bangladeshi 60.82%
Chinese 15.41%
Black 30.90%
Other 32.78%

The limitation of this data however doesn’t confirm the numbers are children. It’s quite common in Bangladesh and Pakistan cultures to live as a 3 generation household, so the numbers of c60% for larger household size shouldn’t come as a surprise.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely terrifying videos coming out of "foreigners" being dragged out of their car and now "protesters" trying to set a Holiday Inn in Rotherham on fire that houses asylum seekers. If any of our right winger nutters are watching - this is on you. Eventually your hateful diatribes, the tabloid headlines, Braverman, Farage, Anderson - disgusting pieces of shit that should be brought to account - they may well shortly have blood on their hands. I'm beyond furious seeing those scenes.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Army officer stabbed
Leeds 3 day riots
Machete fights
Recent gang rapes

What about a British nurse who murdered 7 babies and attempted to murder 6 others. Or the British soldier who killed a mother and her 2 daughters with a knife & crossbow ? Or the police officer ? Or the British police officer who kidnapped, raped and murdered someone ?

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I am struggling to get my head around the idea that in 2024 some posters on here have got us debating whether people of colour breed more.
Not at all . Of course a small element of the protests are far right scum but the sheer numbers prove the strength of feeling across a lot of the country

Starmer labelled it all far right and bbc follow suit . There’s a lot trying to speak up but being held back by Robinson and co

Be nice to be more balanced and address what the genuine protesters are saying ( without being labelled )otherwise just kicks can down the road

Extreme on all sides have no place though . ( Muslim / left / right )
d
These protests have been initiated by the far right and all have involved violence and looting. There is nothing legitimate about them and anyone taking part in them is aligning with these thugs as they know exactly what will happen. If I wanted to protest peacefully about Gaza I wouldn't attend an action called by a violently anti-semitic group. I actually do think a proper consultation around immigration would be a good thing and would favour something like citizen assemblies. These events make any reasonable discussion much more difficult but I think that is the whole purpose of them.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Absolutely terrifying videos coming out of "foreigners" being dragged out of their car and now "protesters" trying to set a Holiday Inn in Rotherham on fire that houses asylum seekers. If any of our right winger nutters are watching - this is on you. Eventually your hateful diatribes, the tabloid headlines, Braverman, Farage, Anderson - disgusting pieces of shit that should be brought to account - they may well shortly have blood on their hands. I'm beyond furious seeing those scenes.
I saw a vid, where there were chants of 'get them out' and 'Yorkshire' whilst windows were being put through and what looked like a chair being raised in celebration. Oddballs.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I saw a vid, where there were chants of 'get them out' and 'Yorkshire' whilst windows were being put through and what looked like a chair being raised in celebration. Oddballs.
Oddballs is too weak. Setting fire to buildings with people in is attempted murder. Hopefully a ten year stretch will make them think but I doubt it. Reform voters - you are liable too. Scumbags the lot of them.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Oddballs is too weak. Setting fire to buildings with people in is attempted murder. Hopefully a ten year stretch will make them think but I doubt it. Reform voters - you are liable too. Scumbags the lot of them.
They're not just scumbags, they are vile, evil, twisted ****s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here