Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It might not help and it's heat of the moment but.....what the f*** did people think they were voting for when voting for Tice, Anderson and f***ing Farage? I'm incandescent.
Getting so angry ain’t going to help. Coolness and calm on all sides must be order of the day.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Getting so angry ain’t going to help. Coolness and calm on all sides must be order of the day.
I'll remind those stuck inside the Holiday Inn or getting dragged out of cars of that. These are feral scumbags, no more no less.
(Edit - for the benefit of the only person in the world who couldn't work it out - I obviously mean the feral scumbags are the perpetrators of the crimes, not the victims)

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I don't think we're far off large groups of Muslims assembling to counter what's going on, that's when it'll get messy
During the London riots I was in hackney. The streets around me were entirely free of trouble because all the Turkish shop owners had called in their friends and family and set up a perimeter with plenty of men, bats, blades and dogs. They were all very friendly to those of us passing through.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I have never been 'proud' to be English - it just happens to be the place I was born.
However, I am now ashamed to be English, due to these moronic cretins.
This also doesn’t help. Why feel ashamed because some people with the same passport, club shirt or even post code act differently? You’re negatively tagging all that’s good about our nationality because a tiny minority act and see the world differently. But have nothing to do with you or I, so why feel shame about being English because of them? You’ve no control over or connection to them whatsoever. So don’t bring nationality into it, because it just becomes another label otherwise that gets weaponised. We all know every village has an idiot, they’re just getting together currently to jointly express idiocy. Things will soon calm down when they’ve exercised their chimps and grow tired. Which includes being batoned hopefully.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Absolutely terrifying videos coming out of "foreigners" being dragged out of their car and now "protesters" trying to set a Holiday Inn in Rotherham on fire that houses asylum seekers. If any of our right winger nutters are watching - this is on you. Eventually your hateful diatribes, the tabloid headlines, Braverman, Farage, Anderson - disgusting pieces of shit that should be brought to account - they may well shortly have blood on their hands. I'm beyond furious seeing those scenes.
It is unbelievable….years and years of demonising “foreigners” inevitably leads to this. As you say, the likes of Farage, Braverman, Anderson are culpable. Daily Mail, Express and those horrendous right wing rags also bear some responsibility.
I’m surprised the police can’t be more proactive and just round them all up. They are absolute scum. Trying to claim they want their country back is a complete piss-take. Their hatred and violence is NOT what Britain is.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
This also doesn’t help. Why feel ashamed because some people with the same passport, club shirt or even post code act differently? You’re negatively tagging all that’s good about our nationality because a tiny minority act and see the world differently. But have nothing to do with you or I, so why feel shame about being English because of them? You’ve no control over or connection to them whatsoever. So don’t bring nationality into it, because it just becomes another label otherwise that gets weaponised. We all know every village has an idiot, they’re just getting together currently to jointly express idiocy. Things will soon calm down when they’ve exercised their chimps and grow tired. Which includes being batoned hopefully.
Bollocks.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
you might want to have a word with the lads trying to set fire to the hotel.
I’ve no connection to, knowledge of or proximity to, unlike posters on here. So I can’t basically.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'll remind those stuck inside the Holiday Inn or getting dragged out of cars of that. These are feral scumbags, no more no less.
The victims of these crimes are feral scumbags? Being dragged out of a car or stuck afraid inside a hotel whilst there’s a mob outside makes them scumbags? I think you need to give your head a wobble and calm the feck down.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As far as I’m concerned, the anti-immigration lobby have lost their right to be heard on this issue now. If you can’t make your point without smashing up towns and trying to kill refugees then you don’t deserve an audience.

Tony Blair was absolutely right. They need their noses rubbed in it. Hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here