Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Protesters.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
These pricks nearly made me miss the guard of honour today. Had to walk from Old Stein to Withdean because of these idiots. Some of them were just walking for the fun of it.

Thats all. :US: :wanker:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Don't know if im honest but the some people were just walking behind for the fun of it and not even know the whole point of it was f***ing stupid. This Hudders fan who I was walking with said to me " If this happened in Huddersfield people would of just f***ing run them all over " :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Smash EDO, South Coast Climate Camp, Brighton Uncut, Brighton Anarchist Black Cross, Sussex Industrial Workers of the World, No Borders Brighton, Squatters' Network of Brighton, Brighton AntiFascists, Brighton Hunt Saboteurs, students, Queer Mutiny Brighton and Brighton Benefits Campaign.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Smash EDO, South Coast Climate Camp, Brighton Uncut, Brighton Anarchist Black Cross, Sussex Industrial Workers of the World, No Borders Brighton, Squatters' Network of Brighton, Brighton AntiFascists, Brighton Hunt Saboteurs, students, Queer Mutiny Brighton and Brighton Benefits Campaign.

And to think I got shot to pieces complaining that I went into town with my son a few months back where my my son was reduced to tears, by these SCUM .. The response I got at the time from our learned left wing friends was "check the internet re protests" Well you great unwashed students, its nearing the educational year, hope to see you at the Old Steine, lets say the 3rd week of August . Pigs will fly first, once you are back home at your tax avoiding parents establishment

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And to think I got shot to pieces complaining that I went into town with my son a few months back where my my son was reduced to tears, by these SCUM .. The response I got at the time from our learned left wing friends was "check the internet re protests" Well you great unwashed students, its nearing the educational year, hope to see you at the Old Steine, lets say the 3rd week of August . Pigs will fly first, once you are back home at your tax avoiding parents establishment

:flounce:

I remember anarchists marching in central Brighton on May Days in the 1960s. Somewhere, I have some photos.

Of course some of them were just there to have fun. It's what May Day is all about - all over Europe.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
We get these protests and Travellers because of the lack of action by our council who appear to be supportive of these groups,with elections coming up it would be interesting to find the candidates who will stand up for the council tax payers

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Sep 1, 2010
Saturday...oh look at us 'Smash the state we are well hard'

sts.jpg

Tuesday...Can we have our £60.00 benefits please

jobcntr.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I remember anarchists marching in central Brighton on May Days in the 1960s. Somewhere, I have some photos.

Of course some of them were just there to have fun. It's what May Day is all about - all over Europe.

What a lovely set of lunatic fringe causes. Represented by a whole, wait for it, 200 idiots. :facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Smash The State but I'm too much of a coward to show my face ..... oh how hard ! :lol:

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
My daughter works in a shop as a Saturday job and has to dress smartly. She got home tonight, quite shaken because some masked crusty took a swing at her! She was doing nothing other than walking to work. Fortunately a member of Sussex Police grabbed him rather swiftly. Squash the fuckers!! May Day protests my arse. It's about time this type of bullshit protest was stopped once and for all.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
What a lovely set of lunatic fringe causes. Represented by a whole, wait for it, 200 idiots. :facepalm:

200? Looked about 50 of them with a women pushing a baby in the buggy with an old man with his walking stick next to her holding up the traffic along the Old Stein when the rest of the 'protesters' were way up ahead. They made themselves look twats to be quite honest. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here