Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Protest Outside St James Park

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
And people wonder why others are pleased/happy to see Newcastle relegated

Damian Duff
"No disrespect to the Championship but Newcastle are too big a club to be down there. I plan on being straight back up after next season."

Mr Duff might be in for a bit of a shock come next year

The bloke's an utter TOOL. I see he's pledged his services to the Geordies next season & wants to see Shearer follow his lead. I would love it if he gets shipped-out with the rest of their fallen idols. :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Good grief! Those of us who have been around for a very long time remember when Wolverhampton Wanderers was a MASSIVE club - certainly ahead of the likes of Newcastle.

When the idea of a European club competition was first floated, one of the main campaigners for this, Gabriel Hanot, editor of L'Équipe, wrote thus:-

"Before we declare that Wolverhampton Wanderers are invincible, let them go to Moscow and Budapest. And there are other internationally renowned clubs: A.C. Milan and Real Madrid to name but two. A club world championship, or at least a European one — larger, more meaningful and more prestigious than the Mitropa Cup and more original than a competition for national teams — should be launched".

Wolves ... not Manchester United, not Chelsea, not Liverpool, not Spurs. WOLVES.

Wolves and Burnley are 2 of only 3 clubs to have won all four divisional titles. Guesses for the 3rd ?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
John Hall nailed it today, terrible appointments since inheriting Alllardyce and a team full of yesterdays men. Complete rebuild needed, will do well to bounce straight back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here