Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I still think there’s another twist regarding Maxwell to come yet, she’s either going to speak freely or never speak again

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think he will settle out of court, and quietly disappear from public life.
Full justice will never be served on him, it never is, for someone like him.

ABC has said they tried to break the case in 2015, but a huge amount of pressure was put on them by the Palace to drop it. The threat that they would never get any Royal co-operation again, and an exclusive interview with William and his wife would not happen.

Makes you feel proud, the British Royal establishment protecting a sex abuse ring.

That's just crazy talk with no evidence whatsoever

2993B8C200000578-0-image-a-12_1434143433796.jpgsavilequeen.pngprince_Charles_jim_3185533b.jpgsavile-thatcher_2437786b.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I still think there’s another twist regarding Maxwell to come yet, she’s either going to speak freely or never speak again

There was talk, when she was first arrested, that there was a library of incriminating videos that Epstein and her had hidden away to use as blackmail and or collateral. I f there was, I would have thought the time to use it has long gone.

If people still compile dead pool, she must be first pick for 2022.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Makes you feel proud, the British Royal establishment protecting a sex abuse ring.

It's not really a surprise for a family to not even consider it and deny any wrongdoing though? Happens all the time when people are abused and family refuse to believe it and will do anything to stop, in their view, malicious accusations. It doesn't really mark the Royal family out as different to many ordinary families imo. (note - this is not any opinion on his guilt or not btw).

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
In the age of conspiracy theory, he has to be guilty even if proved innocent or not even charged. Remember, he or she who knows least knows best.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's not really a surprise for a family to not even consider it and deny any wrongdoing though? Happens all the time when people are abused and family refuse to believe it and will do anything to stop, in their view, malicious accusations. It doesn't really mark the Royal family out as different to many ordinary families imo. (note - this is not any opinion on his guilt or not btw).

Most families aren’t held up as some kind of perfect utopia.

I know they aren’t, and maybe, they realise the impossibility of living up to the public, and more importantly the press incredibly confused expectations of them. They are expected to be inclusive and modern, but when they are( Harry and Megan) they are flayed by certain sections of society.

My main grouse about Andrew and this whole case is, the Royal establishment don’t seem to understand how most people in this country feel about his activities, and the appearance that they will do anything to protect one of their own. I have known families where a relative has been convicted of sexual crimes, and believe me, they were as strong in their condemnation as anyone.

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Most families aren’t held up as some kind of perfect utopia.

I know they aren’t, and maybe, they realise the impossibility of living up to the public, and more importantly the press incredibly confused expectations of them. They are expected to be inclusive and modern, but when they are( Harry and Megan) they are flayed by certain sections of society.

My main grouse about Andrew and this whole case is, the Royal establishment don’t seem to understand how most people in this country feel about his activities, and the appearance that they will do anything to protect one of their own. I have known families where a relative has been convicted of sexual crimes, and believe me, they were as strong in their condemnation as anyone.

Only the media hold them up as perfect utopia (so they can then knock them down in that eternal game that is played), i don't feel they do themselves. They're obviously pretty dysfunctional and who wouldn't be.

I imagine the Queen has looked him in the eye and asked him if there is any truth in it and he has said no. If he has lied and it is proven so (implausible) then maybe they would condemn him but at this stage they are acting as many families might do, wrongly or rightly, and I personally can't really condemn them for that. Of course, if any of them knew about what went on then that's a different matter. And I imagine someone must know in the security detail or whatever.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

ABC has said they tried to break the case in 2015, but a huge amount of pressure was put on them by the Palace to drop it. The threat that they would never get any Royal co-operation again, and an exclusive interview with William and his wife would not happen.

I've been told on very similar topics that this could never happen, only a tinfoil fantasy, because hundreds of people would know and be out there telling the truth and all the big newspapers would cover it to full extent...

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I've been told on very similar topics that this could never happen, only a tinfoil fantasy, because hundreds of people would know and be out there telling the truth and all the big newspapers would cover it to full extent...

I dunno, i don't think this is even that big a story sadly in some respects. It's not as big as the Chinese creating and accidentally/deliberately releasing COVID, the fake moon landings, JFK shooting, proof of Aliens, all the biggies etc. All thought to be "too much for the public to deal with"? I think the British people would stomach it ok and the Royal Family would carry on pretty much as normal (I mean, look at the history of the British Royals and all they did in the past !!). If a whisteblower from Royal security did suddenly speak up I doubt they'd be bumped off like the Russians do frequently nowadays (without retort).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

People did know, and it has got out.

Because, it actually, really happened.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

If this is true and it doesn't result in the end of the royal family as we know it then something is wrong.

This alleged protection of wrong doing surely sits way outside the expectations of us loyal subjects.

Now then, now then, let's take a good look at our unelected leaders and their behaviors.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think this is one of the problems of conspiracy theories. We were told on here about this stuff on here by one of our resident conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately not much notice was taken because it was explained in the same CT as all the other nonsense the poster spouted.

The boy that cried wolf aspect of conspiracy theorists is one of the most dangerous aspects.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

franks brother

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If this is true and it doesn't result in the end of the royal family as we know it then something is wrong.

This alleged protection of wrong doing surely sits way outside the expectations of us loyal subjects.

Now then, now then, let's take a good look at our unelected leaders and their behaviors.

Why stop there? Our elected leaders could do with a bit more scrutiny too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If the case goes to court we'll find out whether Prince Andrew was lying when he said he had no recollection of ever meeting Giuffre.

If he lied then that is him done, regardless of the outcome of the case. If he loses, he will retreat into the shadows, only to be seen again at the Queen's eventual funeral.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

There are many members of the royal family and most do a pretty good job. There are however a few exceptions but, like any other family, they would rather handle things internally and not wash dirty linen in public. It looks like Andrew has let them down and maybe has lied to his mother and all and sundry to save his skin. I don’t see her offering him much protection or sympathy if he is found guilty.
I hope that this isn’t the end of monarchy in this country,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here