Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For fans of Alan Partridge out there. The highlight of Facebook for me is the group "We need to talk about Alan Partridge" where today someone has started the thread "Give me your Alan radio description of a song you love".

In an attempt to combine Partridge and the hapless royal I've gone for:

"That was Shaggy with his tribute to Prince Andrew "It Wasn't Me". Shaggy's real name is Orville Richard Burrell, presumably named after the young green bird on the end of that chap's hand...which again brings us back to Prince Andrew. The time, it's approaching high noon..."

As you say, a rare reason to visit Fb that Group.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Isn't the age of consent 18 in the Virgin Islands, where one of the 'sexual encounters' (rapes) is alleged to have taken place?

So it happened once over there and once here? I have no idea what the age of consent is in the Virgin Islands. She looks like she could be have been 18 or 20 but I wasn't there to ask her and I don't know if he did, or even cared.

My main point in my comment was that he has not been even partially truthful and has made it even worse for himself. I have no sympathy for him because he is claiming that the lady is just a liar. He could admit to the event and claim naivety without being charged, and without an attack on her character. At least she would get her truth at the very least.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd be happy with that exchange.

A dark, closed airport, a helicopter lands, a hooded prisoner each on the tarmac are pushed out alone to walk towards and past each other, a single sniper shot rings out......

To kill 2 with one bullet would be an achievement !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Prince Charles was best buddies with Saville and he defended the paedo priest but nobody seemed that bothered.

Do I think Andrew is a creepy, disgusting lying toerag? I most certainly do. But he's seen his big brother get away with it...........

Almost certainly spot on there !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that Epstein's habits were well known quite some time ago, it was mentioned today that a Private Eye front cover in March 2011 was not to far from the truth, I won't post it here in case it causes Bozza some worries but, if you look up issue 1284 in the Private Eye Covers website all is revealed !

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
One more :lolol:

image.jpeg

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
It's not looking good for him now, if the US Virgin Islands Judiciary thinks there is a case for him to answer.

United States Virgin Islands

Other relevant articles of the criminal code are:

§ 1702. Rape in the second degree
(a) Any person over 18 years of age who perpetrates under circumstances not amounting to rape in the first degree, an act of sexual intercourse or sodomy with a person not the perpetrator's spouse who is at least 16 years but less than 18 years of age, and the perpetrator is 5 years or older than the victim, is guilty of rape in the second degree and shall be imprisoned not more than 10 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States#United_States_Virgin_Islands

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wonder if last night’s debate had an affect?

Which comment did the royal family acknowledge?

"The institution of the Monarchy is beyond reproach”

Or

"Needs a bit of improvement."

It seems that there has been a vast improvement to the royal family in the past half hour! Maybe they are not beyond reproach?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I wonder if last night’s debate had an affect?

Which comment did the royal family acknowledge?

"The institution of the Monarchy is beyond reproach”

Or

"Needs a bit of improvement."

It seems that there has been a vast improvement to the royal family in the past half hour! Maybe they are not beyond reproach?

Probably more down to the numerous companies, charities and universities that are walking in the opposite direction when they spot Andrew.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably more down to the numerous companies, charities and universities that are walking in the opposite direction when they spot Andrew.

This is a smoking gun, I suppose he could claim diplomatic immunity if asked to go to the USA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here