Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
You miss my point. It's not normal for a 40-something to sleep with a teenager, full-stop.

And he deserves the criticism which will come his way for that.

No evidence (yet) that he's a nonce or paedo though

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Anyway, I think we can all agree on this....

fergie.jpg

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Don't we know the exact date of the allegation and her age now? I wasn't aware these facts were in doubt?
I have just checked and she confirmed she was 17. So I don't get why everyone apparently laughed, maybe because he took the eldest one...

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
KPMG has not renewed its sponsorship of the Duke of York's entrepreneurship initiative, Pitch@Palace.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
You miss my point. It's not normal for a 40-something to sleep with a teenager, full-stop.

It doesn't make it illegal though does it?

I met my partner when I was 42 and she was 19.

Am I ABNORMAL .... ???

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It doesn't make it illegal though does it?

I met my partner when I was 42 and she was 19.

Am I ABNORMAL .... ???

In Prince A's case her age does not make it illegal if indeed she was 17 and legally capable of consent, the allegation that she was coerced/forced into having sex with him is where the legal ramifications come into play.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In Prince A's case her age does not make it illegal if indeed she was 17 and legally capable of consent, the allegation that she was coerced/forced into having sex with him is where the legal ramifications come into play.

Different issues have been conflated. He seems like an arrogant odious creep to me, but has he been accuse of anything illegal yet? :shrug:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

Indeed Nibble. I have no problem with that. Anyone (male or female) forcing themselves upon adults or minors sexualy should be held to account whatever their status.
What Wozza was implying was something very different.
Anyway, fifteen years and three kids later we are still very happy.
BTW we met in Kent not Thailand :rolleyes:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I didn’t realise that you found humour in both underage sex and incest.

Says way more about you than me.

You would never have made that comment to my face

Who says I was being humourous

And, anyway. I thought you were implying that there’s nothing wrong with having sex with a 17 year old.

Last edited:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I have no truck with Andrew but a couple of points I would say.

Why did parents allow their 15 year olds to mix with Epstein and allow them to travel the world with him and his group?

Why are Americans asking for Andrew to travel to USA to meet the FBI? Strangely they didn't want one of their nationals to travel to UK to talk to the Met about killing a British boy on the road!!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not judging anyone's relationship at all, if it's between consenting adults it's none of my business. But from my personal standpoint, I am in my forties and I cannot imagine any situation where I would be around a 17 year old and it be remotely appropriate for romance to occur.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here