Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
250 k from mum and 22k from army pension which is very nice but it still doesn’t cover you for flying first class and staying on amazing islands etc etc,.... nearly all year round unless you............

Sadly the £22k pension is £8k more than I take home a year for working !

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Does this mean we won't have to pay for his 'nobody' of a daughters wedding?

I remember him arguing that his daughters should be given more 'front and centre' roles within the Royal Family and had expected their wedding to be funded in the same way that Wills and Harrys were. It would have made perfect sense for these to have been fully private affairs before this fiasco. Now that he has been revealed as the k**b tit cements the argument.

Im a republican anyway but this has really highlighted the fact that these over privileged people add more embarrassment than value to this nation. Its was simply thought of as old fashioned and pointless, now its just deemed as old fashioned, pointless and inappropriate.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

I remember him arguing that his daughters should be given more 'front and centre' roles within the Royal Family and had expected their wedding to be funded in the same way that Wills and Harrys were. It would have made perfect sense for these to have been fully private affairs before this fiasco. Now that he has been revealed as the k**b tit cements the argument.

Im a republican anyway but this has really highlighted the fact that these over privileged people add more embarrassment than value to this nation. Its was simply thought of as old fashioned and pointless, now its just deemed as old fashioned, pointless and inappropriate.

It's unbecoming :wink:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Never mind the cost, I'm more worried Andy's going to cop off with one of the bridesmaids.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I, for one, will be watching this at 9pm with an open mind.

Innocent until proven guilty.....:whistle:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
His " interview " with Emily Maitliss looks like him getting his retaliation in first. This was supposedly recorded before the Maitliss interview so perhaps he got hold of a transcript ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here