Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pride

Jan 30, 2008
And you got some - if you want something done, go organise it. If you don't want Pride to happen, go get elected to B&H council so you can try to prevent its funding (although, no doubt a commercial sponsor would step in to get the media attention of 'saving' the event), prevent its licensing, etc.

Otherwise you're just one bitter, homophobic gimp wanking away on the internet.
:rolleyes: yeah i must be !!!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Personally, I have nothing against Homosexuals. What they do in the privacy of their homes, public conveniences and bushes is totally up to them.:)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
One thing that amuses me about this thread is that those with well thought out, structurally accurate and gramatically correct responses seem to be all for it.

Those who couldn't finish their dinner, let alone a proper sentence are against it.

Draw your own conclusions............

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
One thing that amuses me about this thread is that those with well thought out, structurally accurate and gramatically correct responses seem to be all for it.

Those who couldn't finish their dinner, let alone a proper sentence are against it.

What are you trying to say, people against Pride are uneducated, narrow minded chavs? ...... never.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
public conveniences and bushes ,nothing really private about that surely.
Dukes mount A GOOD REASON WHY GAYS GET A SLATING

You LOVE it, you dirty little fucker

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think Brighton is the laughing stock from most hetrosexual males throughout the country for things like that. Leave it to London to make a fool of themselves

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I think Brighton is the laughing stock from most hetrosexual males throughout the country for things like that. Leave it to London to make a fool of themselves

Manchester has one
Cardiff has one
Belfast has one
Glasgow has one
I'm sure theres other ones too, and they're all in your country. And have you asked most heterosexual males? Doubt it.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

That is rubbish, I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here