Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pride

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
To be honest, it's a load of shit innit. Get the f*** on with your miserable, blinkered lives and let the rest of us try and get on with having a bit of fun every once in a while, that's what I say.

You should take head of your own advice, bearing in mind you've made nearly 30,000 posts on the world's biggest binfest.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Preston Park is looking good with its big tents and all the fairground rides being put up

the best one looks like the Rimmer, it throws you about and tickles you round the edges

not sure I like the looker of the Felcher though, I guess you just have to suck it up and see how much you can take

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
apparently lesbians like fondling womens boobs and going down on them........................ i think im a lesbian:laugh:

..I think you're a lot of things. A lesbian isnt one of them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You should take head of your own advice, bearing in mind you've made nearly 30,000 posts on the world's biggest binfest.
everyone is now equal on NSC , so we can remark on how few posts an individual has made.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

"You should take HEED of your own advice" makes more sense unless the beginning of the sentence is wrong and should read "You should GIVE head"???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here