Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pride

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Role on next week! When pride is over. Granted we will have a few post match reports of "disgusting behaviour" and yes the clear your own mess up your selves brigade, but role on as this is probably the worst thread ever and started by a bubble blower who know's life in the championship is looming!!

A bubble blower who's team should ALREADY BE in the Championship
(not that he'd ever admit it :thumbsup: )

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 90

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Being a gorgeous looking heterosexual man who has everyone of my female friends drooling at my feet I would not be concerned or threatened by any gay men giving me the eye and wanting to give me a kiss.

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
You've never debated with reason. You've in the past approved of policies of extermination. You accuse all gay men of wanting to have sex with you in this very thread. You refuse, point blank, to move from a point of claiming its "wrong" and "unnatural" despite scientific evidence piling in to the contrary.

Nothing of my "defense" as you claim it to be gives a rational person a reason to hate. You, however, have never been rational. You're a sick, vile bigot as anyone can tell by looking at every single time you feel required to chime in on an issue which, by rights, should never affect you. You chose to let it affect you, to a level where you're clearly obsessed by it.

Let everyone else here judge, I've a feeling that those with an above room temperature IQ will make a specific judgement.

As goes "point a nasty finger", surely calling someone a "queer ****" counts as that? It also counts as incitement to hatred where I live, which is a fairly serious crime.

Can you advise where I can find a report by scientists to say that homosexuality is natural?

If it was natural to be gay then the human race would not exist.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Can you advise where I can find a report by scientists to say that homosexuality is natural?

If it was natural to be gay then the human race would not exist.

Rubbish.

Homosexuality is a state of mind as well as a state of physical exertion. If it doesn't require outside or foreign items, it's natural. Not 'normal' - but it is 'natural'.

You're confusing sex as an act of only consisting of pro-creation with sex as an act of recreation.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wish there was an area in or around Brighton where woman would walk around parks openly inviting you to approach them with the possibility of taking you in the bushes and having FREE sex with you...........................
Mind you the queues would be quite long.

All those Heterophobes posting about it as well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I wish there was an area in or around Brighton where woman would walk around parks openly inviting you to approach them with the possibility of taking you in the bushes and having FREE sex with you...........................
Mind you the queues would be quite long.

All those Heterophobes posting about it as well.

There is always West Street on a Friday and Saturday night. Substitute 'bushes' for 'car parks'...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There is always West Street on a Friday and Saturday night. Substitute 'bushes' for 'car parks'...

The time you buy them a Bacardi Breezer and then get a NCP ticket for 30 mins it all begins to add up cost wise.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There have been reports about the blatant homophobia displayed by NMH on this thread, but I'm happy to let it go, for now at least as I imagine it's giving a number of people great entertainment.

I must admit I was not aware that there was anyone who'd base the away they approach (or, in fact, seek to avoid) certain people based on a scene from 'When Harry met Sally'. Bizarre.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There are theories that it occurs because of over-population.
So it could actually be natures way!

If that was the case how come homosexuality, and bestiality for that matter is so prevelent in Horsted Keynes.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
One very very boozy Christmas eve a long time ago when I had an office above Food for Friends in The Lanes, I'd spent all day in our "local" - The Cricketers. It was then - and may still be - renowned as a gay pub. It also was, and may still be, one of the best pubs in Brighton.

It appears that I fell asleep on the floor/in the corner of the toilets. At the time, these were accessible from the pub and also from the street via the archway. Some gay men were known to use this toilet for making new friends and exploring old friendships. It was somewhat notorious.

Any way, I came round perhaps half an hour later. Ambled back into the pub and was asked where I'd been by my colleagues. Much merriment and laughter and comments along the lines of "you were lucky you weren't used and abused whilst out cold". At which point a very camp man leant over into our conversation and said "Sweetie - you're just not gay fodder. You'd have been safe their all night".

He was a nice chap - as so many people are in Brighton - and we got talking. Whilst I was not a minger in my time, I have always been quite heavy and rely on wit to pull women - not my chiselled jawline. This chap made the point that whilst gay men are men - and therefore pretty much on the look out for sex whenever they can get it - they are also as selective (or not) as the rest of us.

So I would say - from personal experience - that many, many hetro men will always be safe from the approaches of gay men. You're just not their type!

That's a great story, TRHK - a lot of truth there. At least you got a 'Sweetie' though.

I've often wondered what exactly a gay pub is. Is it a pub that likes other pubs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here