Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier league teams to play 1 game abroad

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It could all be the end of it though. I find 90 minutes of premiership football tedious, what is someone gonna make of a tedious 0-0 draw between two jet-lagged, piss-poor teams when he's spent a weeks wages to get in?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I say go for it. Rake in as much money from the chinkys, wogs and paks as we can. They clearly have too much, and we should be trying harder to funnel it into our own coffers.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I say go for it. Rake in as much money from the chinkys, wogs and paks as we can. They clearly have too much, and we should be trying harder to funnel it into our own coffers.

Aw hello..............im :ohmy:running for cover

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A man and his wife had the good fortune to possess a goose which laid a golden egg every day. Lucky though they were, they soon began to think they were not getting rich fast enough, and, imagining the bird must be made of gold inside, they decided to kill it in order to secure the whole store of precious metal at once. But when they cut it open, they found it was just like any other goose. Thus, they neither got rich all at once, as they had hoped, nor enjoyed any longer the daily addition to their wealth.

Morals
Much wants more yet oft loses all.
Greed destroys the source of good.
Think before you act.

pic41340.jpg

22854949.jpg

istockphoto_1595401_blood_stained_knife.jpg

herman gelmet

Not the tosser
Jan 20, 2008
worthing
Is there any way lower league clubs can disassociate themselves with the Premier League entirely? This is one of the most depressing things I've ever read about football, and I wonder when someone is going to step in and say "enoughs enough" - I'm not sure they ever will. If they don't I can see this happening because it's clear the big clubs couldn't give two fucks about their fans.

How about, The Premiership is isolated from now on. Players can still sign for those clubs, but if they don't make it they'll have to go to lower league levels, where we all pay £10 and game, we can stand on terraces and get a cheap drink at half time. Scudamore and Gold can piss off to China to host the souless big games and we'll enjoy proper football. I know this is idealistic nonsense but this is a moment where I look to the future and wonder what football is going to be like.

:clap: good post. Does anyone else think it's time for the football league to tell the fat , greedy, selfish twats of the premiership to f*** right off? Let them play their Mickey Mouse games wherever they like, Make the championship Division 1, the conference div 4 & get back to proper football with proper fans.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
:clap: good post. Does anyone else think it's time for the football league to tell the fat , greedy, selfish twats of the premiership to f*** right off? Let them play their Mickey Mouse games wherever they like, Make the championship Division 1, the conference div 4 & get back to proper football with proper fans.

Just what I was thinking. Cut them off from the Football League and watch them implode. Without the relegation battle many of the games would become totally meaningless and the top level would eventually be seen for what it is, a money grabbing load of shite. I no longer take any interest in Premier League football and refuse to pay Sky's inflated prices to watch it. The sooner those in charge realise that the fans matter and give us our game back the better.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I've been thinking about this, FIFA will have to alter their rules if this is to go ahead. You cannott play a team three times. The way I see this going is that it will become one of the 38 games. Then we'll see some plastic premiership fans changing their mind when they realise they may miss out on Manchester United at home.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've been thinking about this, FIFA will have to alter their rules if this is to go ahead. You cannott play a team three times.

??? ??? ???

No FIFA rule about that. No UEFA rule about that

Eircom Premier you play each team three times
Scottish Premier confuses me to f*** but you don't play an exact round number of games, always end up playing some teams 4 times and some 3.
Eircom First you play each time four times.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Perhaps thePremiership should all f*** off to Japan and America and play all their games out there and leave us with the rest of our clubs.

The Championship could become Division 1 and Conference division 4, the fans get football back and the money grabbing tossers are happy making millions abroad. Everyones a winner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here