NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's amazing how all of the bottom teams have tough run ins. :dunce:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
We all know our Monday night record. Everton are good on the road and Richarlison always seems to put in a performance against us. For all those reasons I’d settle for a point tomorrow right now. However, I’m wondering if we might be prepared to win ugly and put any talk of relegation to bed. I’m reminded of last season’s Norwich fixture. It was a messy business but it did the job.

I think you answered your own question!

Brain can’t compute, you telling me football is about scoring goals and defending well, going to have to ponder this

We all know our Monday night record. Everton are good on the road and Richarlison always seems to put in a performance against us. For all those reasons I’d settle for a point tomorrow right now. However, I’m wondering if we might be prepared to win ugly and put any talk of relegation to bed. I’m reminded of last season’s Norwich fixture. It was a messy business but it did the job.

That’ll be the Sheff Utd game surely, tomorrow is a free hit, great if we do something but they are a class team these days

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
The defending for the second Newcastle goal was some of the worst I have seen. To give him that much space and somehow still manage to get turned around? If one of ours had done that this place would be in a tailspin.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Hoof in to the box football from Burnley. They play to their strengths but when it doesn’t work there is no plan B. Lack that individual quality that can change a game. If I was Fulham, now I’d be targeting Burnley. Play them and Newcastle at home. Going to be an interesting run in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Why are people getting upset by Newcastle winning at Burnley? A draw or a win for us tomorrow and we go above Burnley. Not worried by todays result at all.

This.

Really really pleased we have a chance of 15th place tomorrow. Something to play for now that relegation is all but impossible.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The defending for the second Newcastle goal was some of the worst I have seen. To give him that much space and somehow still manage to get turned around? If one of ours had done that this place would be in a tailspin.

It’s modern football. Defenders can’t risk making a challenge as it is so easy to concede a penalty. Makes modern forwards look better than they are.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hoof in to the box football from Burnley. They play to their strengths but when it doesn’t work there is no plan B. Lack that individual quality that can change a game. If I was Fulham, now I’d be targeting Burnley. Play them and Newcastle at home. Going to be an interesting run in.
So long ago there were fans in the stadum.

[tweet]1381221240485117953[/tweet]

Absolutely no chance seeing something like this, from that game.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
If I was Fulham, now I’d be targeting Burnley. Play them and Newcastle at home. Going to be an interesting run in.

Seriously - Fulham can't 'target' anyone - all they can do is try and pick up points where they can and hope they get enough to go ahead of one of the teams in front of them. They don't care who gets relegated as long as it is not them.

Realistically there are three teams that they can catch - Newcastle, Brighton and Burnley - all they need is for any one of them to slip up and they don't care who.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Fulham must be absolutely deflated. Burnley can’t be feeling much better either, as they’ve been dragged into the mix. Now is the perfect time for the mighty Albion to beat Everton and quietly exit the “Relegation Show” stage right. UTA.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
everytime someone falls over and screams like a big girls blouse, it is automatically a free kick

It seems that way.
I don't understand how referees are now so inept and are happy to come across as complete mugs each game.
They must watch MOTD as we do and see how they're having the p1ss ripped off of them time and time again.
Have the referees no self respect? It can't be that they're all funking useless?

Mind you the players seem to have just as little self respect.
I don't care much about losses, draws, or not playing to their potential but I ****ing detest cheating whether our own players or others. I hate even more how it makes me feel about football.

Might have been posted before but this from the last couple of days.
The player's first instinct is to try and con the ref before realising how pointless that would be. Idiot!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lingard really has been reinspired and reinvented at West Ham. That was an incredible finish. Looks like he might see another big tournament with England after all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here