Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9-12/4/21

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How do Newcastle do it? They are so much like Palace in that every game I watch they seem to get dominated, keeper makes 50 saves they then score their only 2 chances.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
How do Newcastle do it? They are so much like Palace in that every game I watch they seem to get dominated, keeper makes 50 saves they then score their only 2 chances.

Sort of the opposite to us really

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Assist and goal in 9 minutes, robbing the league of a competitive championship side. And we're subjected to this shite.

Brexit ball Burnley naturally needs to go away as well. Totally bottled this match, least we can move above them potentially.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=33881]KeegansHairPiece[/MENTION] are you absolutely sure our 3 points v a St Maximum and Wilsonless Newcastle still carry the heft and weight of 3 really well earned points. :lol: :kiss:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Why are people getting upset by Newcastle winning at Burnley? A draw or a win for us tomorrow and we go above Burnley. Not worried by todays result at all.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
FFS, think Toon might have turned the corner...

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure we need to be worried. If anything it puts a further nail in Fulham's coffin. We still have 2 games in hand over them and 7 point gap including goal difference. Chill folks.
Means we still have a decent chance of finishing above burnley, too

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Why are people getting upset by Newcastle winning at Burnley? A draw or a win for us tomorrow and we go above Burnley. Not worried by todays result at all.

I don’t think anyone’s too upset (at least I don’t think they are), but whilst we’re still not mathematically safe it does make sense to want teams below us to lose.

Agree we can and should try and move up, starting with a win tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Although it is slightly demoralising to be in the conversation with 2 one trick pony sides and 2 dinosaur managers, who are coughing up a pretty grim football match.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I take it for today’s referees, everytime someone falls over and screams like a big girls blouse, it is automatically a free kick

MFIS

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I don’t think anyone’s too upset (at least I don’t think they are), but whilst we’re still not mathematically safe it does make sense to want teams below us to lose.

Agree we can and should try and move up, starting with a win tomorrow.

Totally agree. If we can win tomorrow we'd have a 9 point gap over Fulham, vastly superior GD and 1 game in hand. I'd prefer to be looking at teams we could possibly overhaul, and Burnley are next in line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here