Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/5/23

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just you wait until you're on Love Island and see who's laughing then!
Problem is they’ll no doubt find my NSC account and scroll through all the nonsense I post and I’ll be removed from the house for something they make out to be a hate crime before I even get the chance to finger big Shelley from Stockport and it will all be for nothing ☹️

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Liverpool should have sewn this game up

If it was us I’d be saying this has late equaliser written all over it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Problem is they’ll no doubt find my NSC account and scroll through all the nonsense I post and I’ll be removed from the house for something they make out to be a hate crime before I even get the chance to finger big Shelley from Stockport and it will all be for nothing ☹️
I'm sure Bozza can remove your posts

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
She's dry as a bone, so I wouldn't bother.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
She's dry as a bone, so I wouldn't bother.
I’ll move on to bubbly Welsh Gina from Newport then 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think I may have derailed this premier league thread. Sorry everyone.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I can see Spurs getting 7 more points (Villa D, Brentford & Leeds W), putting them on 64. Which means we'll need 9 points from our 6 games. Monday is massive now. If we miss out on 6th place to Spurs, when we should have had the 3 points at WHL...... I'm not going to forget that in a hurry - we should be 4 points above them right now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we miss out on 6th place to Spurs, when we should have had the 3 points at WHL...... I'm not going to forget that in a hurry - we should be 4 points above them right now.
Agreed.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I can see Spurs getting 7 more points (Villa D, Brentford & Leeds W), putting them on 64. Which means we'll need 9 points from our 6 games. Monday is massive now. If we miss out on 6th place to Spurs, when we should have had the 3 points at WHL...... I'm not going to forget that in a hurry - we should be 4 points above them right now.
Really?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
4th spot is not out of the question, although the VAR injustice at Palace and Spurs make it only a small chance. What might have been:confused:

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
Seeing Milner come on with 10 minutes to go has me warming to the idea of him coming to us in the summer. Good squad cover and possibly with an eye to a coaching role may tempt him. Klopp loves him as he did Lallana. Good pro and has won everything. Could be very valuable in Europe. Oops getting ahead of myself there but you know what I mean!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace have reportedly contacted Milner with a view to signing him this summer

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mmm wouldn’t want to guess Spurs results tbh! Win Monday and it will be huge. I’d like to have 7th secure asap and todays Villa loss is huge for that. Last thing we want is a last day shoot out. But would love to pip spurs to 6th after the injustice of THAT game eh… Spurs Villa draw next weekend would be great - means if we win and Villa lose to Liverpool we’d be guaranteed Europe let alone the 5 games we have left and what we may get from them… then we go all out for 6th…

I noticed even coming 3rd in a Europa league group gets you knockout stages in the conf league - would really like Europa main but don’t want to be greedy…

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'd definately have taken those results at the start of the day if offered. Obviously would have been nicer if Palace had got something but couldn't see Spurs having much trouble there - that will feel like a sucker punch to Villa given their recent form (United game aside). Spurs's games vs Villa, Brentford and Leeds away on the last day are not easy (assuming Leeds are still in the relegation fight)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After all our performances this season we REALLY "should" be getting 6th for europa rather than the conference
Agreed. But we REALLY ‘should’ have got a win at Spurs…!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Palace have reportedly contacted Milner with a view to signing him this summer

“Hi, is that James? It’s Mark”

“Bright”

“I used to play football too, you’ll no doubt remember me”.

“Err … early 90’s”.

“Crystal Palace and Wednesday, I was capped”.

“No I’m not a scammer”.

“There’s no need for language like that. I’m genuine. I’m famous too you know”.

“Steve, he put the phone down on me”.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Potter got us playing some good football but he never got 3 or 4 players in the box when we attacked. We are much more threatening under De Zerbi. We also move the ball for more quickly moving forwards
Yes, that's what I said - GP was doing a good job for us, we were playing good football, and De Zerbi came in and moved us further on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here