Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/4 - 3/5/21

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It’s a shame that it looks like West Brom will lose this one, wouldn’t them to win. Going to Wolves with the incentive of going 1 point behind them with a win would have been brilliant. Not having that incentive doesn’t make me think the players will be that up for it.

Burnley and West Ham drawing would be satisfactory as we don’t want the Hammers building up a head of steam before they play us, we want their chances of Champions League football to be diminished by the time they come to The Amex. Don’t want to lose our unbeaten record against them.

There’s no way we are going down now, you’d be mad to think that.

Just watching the West Brom game, how many times has this commentator referred to them as ‘Albion’? I bet he’d never called us that. That sort of shit really pisses me off.

Oh, and he’s just said it again.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
How the hell has he saved that?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Albion this and Albion that.

Shut up you ****.

Draw wouldn’t be bad.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Looking at the Wolves fixtures, it could be that a win against them and one against West Ham could be enough to see us finish 12th :eek:

Makes the end of the season that little bit more exciting.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Phew.

We might, just MIGHT mind, be almost approaching safe now.
Well, West Brom need to win nothing less than 4 out of 4 now to overtake us (or anyone else currently outside the drop zone) so realistically that's one less we need to worry about. Shame Wolves nudged themselves a little further away from us though.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well, West Brom need to win nothing less than 4 out of 4 now to overtake us (or anyone else currently outside the drop zone) so realistically that's one less we need to worry about. Shame Wolves nudged themselves a little further away from us though.

Yep AND swing that massive GD... that’s not going to happen... ever. They are gone. Yes we need a point, but they’re not going to get more than 3 imho ... tee hee etc.

Good riddance.

Last edited:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep AND swing that massive GD... that’s not going to happen... ever. They are gone. Yes we need a point, but they’re not going to get more than 3 imho ... tee hee etc.

Not really. They can't score 11 points from four games - it's four wins or bust for them.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Not really. They can't score 11 points from four games - it's four wins or bust for them.

Indeed - I was getting a bit ahead of myself and confused re the gap and the possible outcomes and the GD column.

It's just so sweet... watching the miracle man flounder... the agonising slowness of their inevitable relegation is making it even funnier... desperately clinging onto any forlorn straw they can clutch.

It couldn't be happening to a nicer man or indeed board... serves them all right.

This misadventure must have cost WBA dear... BIG SAM doesn't come cheap... Hilarity prevails.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here