⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oof! Poor old Blades.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just seen the Fleck challenge. Wow! Just... wow! Takes a moment. Looks down. Stamps on head. Incredible. Balls to a red card. That could be a legitimate assault charge.

Also, can we afford Bale’s wages? I’ve a fiver.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Whilst the PL clubs said they had spoken to them about it.

Unlike Boris to lie.

Lol [emoji23] I am not gonna get into political point scoring here. They had already setup some kind of task force I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just seen Son’s disallowed goal on MOTD, what a VAR farce again.

If they’re going to keep VAR, which I really wish they wouldn’t, then they’ve got to do something about these ridiculous offsides. They’re a joke.
Yes, the LAW needs changing, not VAR. Offside should be determined by feet position only, and unless there is clear evidence he is offside (determinable by only ONE slow mo replay, not replayed multiple times) then the benefit goes to the attacker.

I'm fairly sure we'd then see about two VAR offside controversies a season.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Just seen the Fleck challenge. Wow! Just... wow! Takes a moment. Looks down. Stamps on head. Incredible. Balls to a red card. That could be a legitimate assault charge.

Also, can we afford Bale’s wages? I’ve a fiver.

I think the most incredible part is I don’t think it’s even in the top 10 worse VAR calls this season

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Seeing as how the ManUre v L'pool game has yet to be rescheduled because of fixture congestion, I reckon it should be played after the final round as the final relegation place decider.

That way, it keeps it interesting in the bottom three.

Oh, if it its a draw, Palace go down. Everyone's a winner.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here