Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/4 - 3/5/21

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
From that pr*ck Allardyce:

"We are dedicated professionals, have had a really good run of form. One thing we are missing and that is wins and converting chances. We got so near, yet so far away. We have to keep going to the end and we have to believe."

I've got a more realistic idea you clown: try converting base metals into gold.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Same as Fulham. need to win every game to go above us (assuming we don't get anything else)

Which we will. I predict at least a point or possibly four from our next two, though I'd settle for three lol... We will be stone clad safe, I suspect, after the Wolves game :)

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Which we will. I predict at least a point or possibly four from our next two, though I'd settle for three lol... We will be stone clad safe, I suspect, after the Wolves game :)

after watching Wolves today and vs Burnley I certainly think we can get something from that game. They are decimated with injuries and had 3-4 kids playing tonight. With the right attitude and game tactics we have nothing to fear.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
after watching Wolves today and vs Burnley I certainly think we can get something from that game. They are decimated with injuries and had 3-4 kids playing tonight. With the right attitude and game tactics we have nothing to fear.

Exactly - blimey, its a nice feeling to be (you know) slightly more relaxed than I expected a few weeks back... it's bloody refreshing.

Just the tonic, or indeed ticket.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Who’s the Sky commentator?

Bit of a ****, he states every player’s name with exaggerated and faux excitement. Even in innocuous play in midfield. Is this the CL final?

Think they’ve got the B rate commentators working today, (the ones that normally do The Championship or Scottish Premiership) probably because it’s a bank holiday.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

We never lose to Wolves........def nothing to fear :)

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Thought I recognised his amateurish tones.

I think he often works with The Grim Reaper of co-commentators Andy Hinchcliffe.

Andy Hinchcliffe is absolutely dreadful. A lot of northern bias thrown in too and loves a footballing dinosaur like Bruce or Fat Sam. He makes Don Goodman bearable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here