Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/4 - 3/5/21

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good weekend for us. Only WBA and Southampton got any points, and I don’t think either will affect our final position.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Andy Hinchcliffe is absolutely dreadful. A lot of northern bias thrown in too and loves a footballing dinosaur like Bruce or Fat Sam. He makes Don Goodman bearable.

Funnily enough I think Don Goodman is consistently excellent and far better than the big "names" like McManaman, Savage or recently (shudder) Chris Coleman.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
As far as weekend results go that couldn't have gone much better, great win against Leeds and everyone else around us dropping points. Looking safe now for another EPL season and to top it all a record fifth one for us. Congrats GP and all at the Albion.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
So I note BIG SAM was bemoaning Wolves and their lucky goal, “why can’t we get luck like that...?”

Was he at the Brighton game? I mean FFS Sam, you’d be gone already if we hadn’t missed two pens, a series of sitters and had a perfectly legitimate goal ruled out by a terrible ref.

I guess he’s used his luck up .... what a pity. Oh and his post match (vs us) smugness has been nicely replaced with a near resignation... it really has made this season worthwhile. Nothing beats a good old fashioned pantomime devil.

Goodbye Sam.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Almost perfect round of results.

West Ham will find it tougher against us. Burnley chasing the game just leaving Mee and Tarky back and getting caught 2 against 4 more than once. We will play the 5 CBs we did against Leeds and Jesse and co will have to work a lot harder. We play better against teams who attack.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Almost perfect round of results.

West Ham will find it tougher against us. Burnley chasing the game just leaving Mee and Tarky back and getting caught 2 against 4 more than once. We will play the 5 CBs we did against Leeds and Jesse and co will have to work a lot harder. We play better against teams who attack.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

They won't beat us imo. We'll be some of the dropped points that will see them have the inevitable slip away from CL contention. Oh and we're much better than Burnley. really hope we can finish above them and Palace too

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
They won't beat us imo. We'll be some of the dropped points that will see them have the inevitable slip away from CL contention. Oh and we're much better than Burnley. really hope we can finish above them and Palace too

Agree I don't think they will beat us. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the 5th draw in a row though.
But having just seen their fixture list, they have an excellent chance of hitting the 4th CL spot.

Chelsea have City/Leicester/Villa/Arsenal (as well as FA Cup final and CL semi to contend with.

Whereas West Ham have Everton/Us/West Brom/Saints.
Everton have been terrible at home. I could see West Ham only dropping points against us from those games, whereas Chelsea could easily drop 6 points from their run.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Number 9 incoming. Let’s hope Swansea City don’t get promoted so they don’t stay above us.
9C565D9E-4E6E-4CEC-961F-9B7FBF3C4812.jpeg

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I wanted Brentford to come up through the play offs but I've just realised should they do so we will lose our top 3 pre-season league table alphabetical slot :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here