Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I think Steve Bruce is officially fatter than Mike Ashley

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
£20m for the pair, given the understanding they already have as proven Premier League performers, looks great business to me. Very limited downside.

£20 million and big wages for a player who’s nearly 29, had 2 ACL’s and scored 3 in 29 before today I think is risky.

And Fraser would have taken a big signing on fee and big wages but the main risk with him is just that he is a massive ****.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Callum Wilson, shame we didn't get him. You'd have thought he might fancy staying on the south coast, too

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
West Ham now face each of the top 6 in their next games. Wolves, Arse, Spurs, City, Leicester, Pool.

I can genuinely see them being rooted to the bottom for a good while.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I still think Wilson and Fraser are risks for Newcastle but there’s no doubt Bruce has done well to get Lewis signed and Hendrick on a free. 2 very good signings.

600px-Dads_Frazer_Wilson_M1917.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wondered why Vidic was trending this did induce a comedic snort.

[tweet]1304838895314464768[/tweet]

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Super Sunday, more like two games no one outside of those four clubs could possibly give a shit about and if you do you need to take a long hard look at yourself:

WBA v Leicester
THFC v Everton

zzzzzzzzzz

Even BHA v Chelsea has more appeal to the neutral viewer...just.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Super Sunday, more like two games no one outside of those four clubs could possibly give a shit about and if you do you need to take a long hard look at yourself:

WBA v Leicester
THFC v Everton

zzzzzzzzzz

Spurs v Everton most neutrals would say holds more interest than us v Chelsea, take your rose tinted specs off!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

WBA v Leicester
THFC v Everton

zzzzzzzzzz

Am I the only one watching?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Premature verdict - but why not but - you'd be hard pushed to see how Fulham or West Brom are going to avoid relegation this season.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Spurs v Everton most neutrals would say holds more interest than us v Chelsea, take your rose tinted specs off!

Ours is a David v Goliath clash featuring two relatively young and upcoming managers, while any game involving Everton is an immediate bore fest, throw in managerial dinosaurs Mourinho and Ancelotti and it’s an even less attractive tactical proposition.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Premature verdict - but why not but - you'd be hard pushed to see how Fulham or West Brom are going to avoid relegation this season.

Agree with this both look a lot weaker than the last time they came up and whilst only one game in it looks an uphill battle for both.

One thing I have noticed is how poor defensively the 3 promoted sides look compared to say Sheff United last season who looked solid and hard to break down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tottenham HotSon.

More of a one man team than them up the road.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Am I the only one watching?

No - I am too. Everton looking good apart from Richarlison's miss. Sitting down reading tomorrow's match day programme (that came in the post yesterday - and a good read it is too) whilst watching the Spurs v Everton game, whilst enjoying a cold beer. Who says men can't multi task?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is the Mariana snailfish (Pseudoliparis swirei)

download.jpeg

It thrives at depths of up to about 8,000 meters (26,200 feet) along the Mariana Trench near Guam.
I am reliably informed that...

...Jose Mourinho has sucked the life out of one.

A special talent indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here