Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12/09 - 14/09

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No - I am too. Everton looking good apart from Richarlison's miss. Sitting down reading tomorrow's match day programme (that came in the post yesterday - and a good read it is too) whilst watching the Spurs v Everton game, whilst enjoying a cold beer. Who says men can't multi task?

And you're on NSC as well. That's some serious plate spinning there.

theboybilly

Premature verdict - but why not but - you'd be hard pushed to see how Fulham or West Brom are going to avoid relegation this season.

West Brom pushed Leeds all the way last season when they were in truth a very average side. The Championship is exciting for us neutrals now but the strength isnt there at the moment. There were
half a dozen decent sides going for it when we went up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Erik Dier isn't Spurs' worst centre back.

Give that some thought when looking at our line up and bench, tomorrow.

Last edited:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Everton have an incredible talent of being able to spend hundreds of millions of pounds and still not progress any further.

Should be pushing top 4 on that spend but realistically will be 7th - 10th again

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Everton have an incredible talent of being able to spend hundreds of millions of pounds and still not progress any further.

Should be pushing top 4 on that spend but realistically will be 7th - 10th again

They are looking better than Tottingham, who finished 6th last season.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Spurs have been poor this afternoon from what I've seen. Maybe it's the lack of proper preseason but they just look so lethargic. Everton, on the other hand, have shown good potential. Thy couldn't have asked for a much easier day at the office.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Spurs have been poor this afternoon from what I've seen. Maybe it's the lack of proper preseason but they just look so lethargic. Everton, on the other hand, have shown good potential. Thy couldn't have asked for a much easier day at the office.

It's Joz z z Z Z Z e who has bored all the talent out of them

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jose.Mourinho.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This will help Maureen. Levy will have the splash the cash now
Tarkowski, Bale?

They’ve been crap since the £1B stadium “took them to another level”.
I believe they are on their second loan on the back of building the Armitage Shanks.

They are rumoured to have baulked at £32m for Milko.

Their owner would rather furlough than pay.

Levy's not being given the cash to splash.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I got a huge 6/1 on Wolves to beat Sheffield United and both teams to score.

It could well be a case of 'second-season-syndrome' for the Blades and while Wolves' short summer break might count for or against them, I think those odds are massive. We're due a 2-1, 3-1 or 3-2 scoreline in one of the opening round of fixtures, shirley? I'm dreaming of a nice win before the main event later tonight. :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here