Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12/09 - 14/09

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ben White would have prevented that from going in.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
This reminds me of Fulham when they were promoted last time, scored and ran a lot, but looked clueless at the back.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Let's hope Liverpool defend like that when we play them and we could very well get something out of it.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
This reminds me of Fulham when they were promoted last time, scored and ran a lot, but looked clueless at the back.

First half I thought that, second I thought they tired and dropped deeper and reminded me more of how Norwich looked at the start of last season.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Without doubt Leeds will concede a lot this season but will also score a lot too. Lack of depth and teams finding them out will be their weakness.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
xG of 2.7 versus 0,32, shows Liverpool defensively handed Leeds gifts.

This. Leeds had 3 shots on target and scored them all which won’t happen very often.

The talk will be all about how good and unlucky Leeds were from the football media but Liverpool were unusually poor and I didn’t think Leeds were great at all. Despite not being on their game Liverpool were still cutting through them with ease, they just weren’t playing well enough to take the chances they usually would.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I thought Leeds were brilliant tonight :thumbsup:

Obviously the stats show the difference in class 22 shots to 6, 6 on target to 3, etc but

If they are as brilliant against Fulham next week, there's a chance they'll get point(s) in the Premier League.

And. if they are as brilliant every week, there's a good chance they won't get relegated.

All they need to do is keep up tonight's performance, every week, for six months.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I fell asleep half way through the second half of Liverpool v Leeds. Fulham, back in the league, at Craven Cottage held my interest and then Wilfried Zaha vs Southampton was mildly engaging. Now I've got to sit through West Ham v Newcastle. It didn't used to be like this. I've got a wife to love and children to nurture. I'm stuck in some kind of Hell, not really wanting to fight my way out. I'm glad Leeds lost though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Leeds took their chances , first goal was very good , the others were horrific defending from Liverpool .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here