Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Am I going mad or are they playing Villa chants in the Wolves v Everton? Holte Enders in the sky and Villa on loop.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Seems to have changed now but I am sure the first 5 minutes were the wrong effects.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wolves take the lead against everton just before half time with a penalty. The foul didn't look al that different to the one mid-week for Man U v Villa, with the stopping the ball, turning over it to block the defender from the ball. And word was that the ref was wrong to give that and the VAR wrong to not overturn it. Yet Jamie Carragher on commentary doesn't seem to doubt it was clear a penalty, and martin tyler(?) doesn't question it either. Be interesting to see if there are any comparisons drawn in the studio after the ad break.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wolves take the lead against everton just before half time with a penalty. The foul didn't look al that different to the one mid-week for Man U v Villa, with the stopping the ball, turning over it to block the defender from the ball. And word was that the ref was wrong to give that and the VAR wrong to not overturn it. Yet Jamie Carragher on commentary doesn't seem to doubt it was clear a penalty, and martin tyler(?) doesn't question it either. Be interesting to see if there are any comparisons drawn in the studio after the ad break.
Caragher is an idiot. I used to tolerate him as apart from the spitting incident, I know he is well regarded as a person by a couple of people I know who have worked with him. But as for his football commentary, best ignored. I thought the penalty should have been scrutinised as pudendum or whatever he's called seemed to jump into Digne.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
5live just said that Everton’s recent transfer spending in fees alone has been £496m. That’s Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs territory.

Window after window getting stitched up for the likes of Iwobi, Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin and Klassen.

So much work to do for Ancelotti, to build a world class team around the classy talent of Tom Davies and Holgate.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That’s never a handball in a million years. Sick and tired of VAR combing through every goal now.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I’ve generally been pro VAR but it getting absolutely ridiculous now. That’s three decisions (Kane, Fernandez penalty) and now today where every single fan watching knows the wrong decisions have been made and get even with VAR they don’t get it right. It’s just crazy.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Currently a cheering for Swansea again for the first time in God knows how long... got more to do with Leeds than the Swans though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Officials not getting a grip. Piss poor Thug Mings needs to know about bullying the unfortunate. He should know Zaha has balance issues

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Might just be one of those awful weekends where every result goes against us. That said we haven't had one of those for nearly 4 months :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here