Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prem manager for Southampton?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On the first point, I have heard whispers locally about Pardew CLATTERING the wife of a squad member. He has previous for that kind of nonsense too.

On the footballing side, I disagree. With the budget and squad you had, the play-offs should have been achievable last year, despite the 10 points.

Wouldn't surprise me about Pardew.

And Leeds made the play offs despite a bigger points deduction than Southampton had, so Pardew was making excuses there.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What a f***ing laughing stock we are becoming thanks to our chairman. It's Lowe all over again.

The way it works is small club gets manager poached by bigger club, bigger club pays off small club. Evidently NC wants Atkins to resign then he wont have to pay, potentially leaving Atkins liable.

So much of this 5 year plan to get us to the prem. The manager will now choose will always be labelled 2nd choice.

Whatever happens now, it has put Adkins in a shit position. Most managers leave a club (if they,re not sacked) to go on to better things. A shocking way for Cortese to handle affairs.

To to repeat what others have said..."what a cock". I'm almost feeling sorry for Southampton supporters.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My worry is our chairman. He's clearly a control freak. This photographer issue is making us a laughing stock.

I went on a tour of SMS yesterday (prezzie from the wife)

Did they allow you to take your camera? :lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
What a f***ing laughing stock we are becoming thanks to our chairman. It's Lowe all over again.

The way it works is small club gets manager poached by bigger club, bigger club pays off small club. Evidently NC wants Atkins to resign then he wont have to pay, potentially leaving Atkins liable.

So much of this 5 year plan to get us to the prem. The manager we now choose will always be labelled 2nd choice.

Shit chairman
No manager
Comedy photographer ban

:clap2:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I think Phil Brown is massively overrated. Hopefully he gets the job and cocks up again.

I don't see how you can say that. Anyone that works that hard on getting the results they're after must have some ability
You don't get a tan like that sitting on the bench at the KC stadium do you?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Well I had this vision of it being like Alton Towers, where they try to persuade you to buy the official photos of you on the rides when you get off.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
oh contraire. Got my pic taken with the mighty JPT trophy.

They MUST have charged you for that huge privilege, right? :D

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Well I had this vision of it being like Alton Towers, where they try to persuade you to buy the official photos of you on the rides when you get off.

They could do what you and me did when we went to Thorpe park and take a picture of the screen when youve just been on the ride. Perhaps take pictures of the official photographers laptop screen at SMS would work.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe that's how they caught Pardew?

Sneaking off with Mrs *******, or Mrs *******.

Note: other footballers' wives are also available.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They could do what you and me did when we went to Thorpe park and take a picture of the screen when youve just been on the ride. Perhaps take pictures of the official photographers laptop screen at SMS would work.

:lolol: :thumbsup:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Wouldn't surprise me about Pardew.

And Leeds made the play offs despite a bigger points deduction than Southampton had, so Pardew was making excuses there.

Good point but winning the JPT and getting to the 5th round of the cup was a distraction.

As far as fans were concerned, we didnt expect the playoffs last year. We just wanted a good season after so much shit in the previous years. This season was supposed to be our promotion season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I heard this as well.

It's like a f***ing SOAP OPERA down there.

Marvellous

Spill the beans, Hiney :clap:

What's the word on the farm?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It seems that every season the PL/FL has to have a comedy club whose goings-on keep supporters/gag writers/journalists in business. Last year we had Portsmouth and before that we had Newcastle and Leeds. This year, it's Southampton's turn and I must say that they're surpassing all expectations.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Word is simply 'wife of a player / wife of a staff member".

Not heard any names.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here