Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet Signs...

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Method
1.Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Cover a baking sheet with baking parchment. Whisk the egg whites with electric beaters until they just form stiff and shiny peaks. Gradually add the sugar a couple of tablespoons at a time and whisk really well between each addition. When all of the sugar is used up continue whisking for 3-4 minutes or until the meringue is stiff and glossy and stands up in peaks, then whisk in the cornflour and vinegar. Spoon the mixture onto the baking parchment and use a palette knife to make a circle about 20cm in diameter. Put in the oven, turn the temperature down to 120C/fan 100C/gas ½ and cook for 1½ hours. Turn the oven off and leave the meringue inside until completely cold (you can make this the day before and leave to cool overnight).
2.Carefully peel off the baking parchment and put the pavlova on a serving dish. Don't worry if it cracks. Scrape the vanilla seeds into a mixing bowl, add the cream and lemon zest and softly whip, then spoon onto the pavlova. Mix the berries, spoon the fruit on top of the cream, dust with a little icing sugar and serve.

Know-how
Make the pavlova the day before and then whip the cream and prepare the fruit at the last minute.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes contracts are not worth too much but it is a statement of intent and therefore very good news.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Method
1.Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Cover a baking sheet with baking parchment. Whisk the egg whites with electric beaters until they just form stiff and shiny peaks. Gradually add the sugar a couple of tablespoons at a time and whisk really well between each addition. When all of the sugar is used up continue whisking for 3-4 minutes or until the meringue is stiff and glossy and stands up in peaks, then whisk in the cornflour and vinegar. Spoon the mixture onto the baking parchment and use a palette knife to make a circle about 20cm in diameter. Put in the oven, turn the temperature down to 120C/fan 100C/gas ½ and cook for 1½ hours. Turn the oven off and leave the meringue inside until completely cold (you can make this the day before and leave to cool overnight).
2.Carefully peel off the baking parchment and put the pavlova on a serving dish. Don't worry if it cracks. Scrape the vanilla seeds into a mixing bowl, add the cream and lemon zest and softly whip, then spoon onto the pavlova. Mix the berries, spoon the fruit on top of the cream, dust with a little icing sugar and serve.

Know-how
Make the pavlova the day before and then whip the cream and prepare the fruit at the last minute.

Thats very funny.....has really made me laugh !!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Oh,hellfire.

Are we stuck with this Foreigner with his good signings and flair football for four more years?(unless some other team buys him from us.)

What chance have we got now,with our brand new stadium and forward thinking management?

Dag and Red are still above us in the Beebs League 1 table !

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Great news. Was really expecting one of those 'road sign' threads when I saw it...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
At least we'll get a bit more money when they leave (or Bloom will have to pay them off if it all goes tits up)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:clap2: :clap2:

Brilliant news.

Sure, there will be those miserable bastards who will point out that a four year contract is no guarantee of Gus and Tano actually being here in 4 years, but just for once let's look on the bright side.

We have a young, talented, ambitious management team who have just pledged themselves long term to our football club, so let's bloody well enjoy it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can only be good news bringing the club some stability unknown in recent years and the fans a team that will always want to play attractive football (unheard of since way back when!)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Oh my days. Have you read the article on the club website? Sexual.

"As a manager this was my ambition: to find a place to stay for the long term, so I would like to thank the chairman and directors for giving me the possibility of working at this fantastic club for the next four years.

"I am sure that many people in football thought that I was using Brighton as a stepping stone. That has never been the case, I want to get this club to as high a level as possible in English Football and I'm convinced that this is possible.

"We have got a great future ahead, especially with the new stadium only a year away and I'm looking forward to leading the team to our first game at the American Express Community Stadium."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here