Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Moved to 1/4 with WillHill now.

Very happy to have laid at the moment.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I still think they'll be a 5pm announcement, especially as there's a press conference at the Amex.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

If this turns out to be true, there couldn't be a worse time with our play-off push.

Re: Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

This bullshit has just proved what a mugs game betting in this form is! This is up there with oil speculating and credit rating..what a scam! This is how national economics are run! Mugged off on rumour.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Just don't see it.

I think we all know, we are just a stepping stone on his way up, but assuming Reading aren't his ultimate goal, I don't see Reading as a significantly better stepping stone than we currently are.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
been at work all day and just seen this, can anyone summarize for me...is Gus in talks, is it likely to happen? I'm starting to panic! thanks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But its not 4.5/1 is it!? Its 1/4.5. There's quite an important difference!
That's why I put it as - (minus) 4.5/1.

I'm not Mr Odds so that's how layman Stat looks at 2/9.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
been at work all day and just seen this, can anyone summarize for me...is Gus in talks, is it likely to happen? I'm starting to panic! thanks

Gus has accepted the job and there will be an announcement within 1 hour according to my source.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This bullshit has just proved what a mugs game betting in this form is! This is up there with oil speculating and credit rating..what a scam! This is how national economics are run! Mugged off on rumour.

Good point actually. Is this George Osborne's way of getting Keynesian on us all?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gus has accepted the job and there will be an announcement within 1 hour according to my source.

Willing to accept the ban if this is all bull then? (obviously you will get a lot of wow well done if true)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here