Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet - has he lost the PLOT?

scooter1

How soon is now?
Just because we paid a lot for him doesn't mean he's any good.

I totally agree with that, and if GP has said that he can't gaurantee him first team football and all he can do is leave and not be bothered to fight for his place then i'm not sure thats the kind of player I want to see at this club. Its a shame we've potentially lost £300k there, but thats what happens. We've potentially lost another £100k on Wright too....

We're looking better at the back and if the Forster thing can be resolved things will start to pick up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Jesus I now know that it wasnt Ramos that was shit house, It was GUS.

Poor Juande had no chance with this moran translating his orders.

"Yes David, Mr Ramos wants you to play at right Back"

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Jesus I now know that it wasnt Ramos that was shit house, It was GUS.

Poor Juande had no chance with this moran translating his orders.

"Yes David, Mr Ramos wants you to play at right Back"

:tosser:

Dickinson has been shite this season, FACT.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:tosser:

Dickinson has been shite this season, FACT.

Dunno about shite. He's been "patchy" I would say.
The point is, can we really AFFORD to slash our striking options even further right now ? Even if they all stay fit, we're now looking very, very thin up front.

If Gus hasn't actually got anyone lined up to come in, then getting rid of Dickinson now is inexplicable.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It's the quantity of loans in and out that is worrying me. Thinking about it I'd probably rather have Dickinson here than send him away and get someone else in as it is unsettling on everyone and no doubt we'll get someone who isn't match fit and will take 3 or 4 games to get going which is always risky

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair, Holdroyd did just that, gave Murray a "Put your foot through it and kill em off" type of oppertunity, a toepunt woudl have done the job. And he still missed :facepalm: Some sort of freaky hoo-doo at work here. How could he have missed otherwise!?

is holdroyd going to be able to take forster or dickinsons place in terms of getting the goals though? that is the main concern, as murray will not be able to single-handedly score enough to keep us up - especially at home

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I personally think its great what Gus is doing. All our jumped up " stars " being kicked to the curb, all these over inflated ego's with under inflated talent being brought down to earth. Cox is ok but lords it around the Sussex nightspots as if he has the talent of Ronaldo, Dickenson , 4 goals all season, on the piss most of the evenings , Forster taking on Poyet and losing.

Poyet has and is continuing to stamp his authority on this team and get a team who follows his strict rules and if we have a few casualties and even if we go down I would rather have that than a load of prima donna players who think they are something special when clearly they are not and take the piss and have no respect for the manager.

Poyet if he is allowed to play the long game at this club by the fans will be one of the best managers we have ever had. We may have to take 2 steps back to take 10 steps forward but I can guarantee in 3-5 years will be in the top end of the Championship with Poyet.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I personally think its great what Gus is doing. All our jumped up " stars " being kicked to the curb, all these over inflated ego's with under inflated talent being brought down to earth. Cox is ok but lords it around the Sussex nightspots as if he has the talent of Ronaldo, Dickenson , 4 goals all season, on the piss most of the evenings , Forster taking on Poyet and losing.

Poyet has and is continuing to stamp his authority on this team and get a team who follows his strict rules and if we have a few casualties and even if we go down I would rather have that than a load of prima donna players who think they are something special when clearly they are not and take the piss and have no respect for the manager.

Poyet if he is allowed to play the long game at this club by the fans will be one of the best managers we have ever had. We may have to take 2 steps back to take 10 steps forward but I can guarantee in 3-5 years will be in the top end of the Championship with Poyet.

:thumbsup:

Spot on.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Totally agree, great post.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

Quality post:thumbsup:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

The question is will the fans allow him to stay after the 2 steps back? Brighton fans are fickle and I worry that he won't be given the time should things go a bit wrong this/next season.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

Wow. Welcome back. Top stuff and completely agree.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

can this US come and post more often please .... not that f***ing TWAT who usually hijacks your username>!

Quality post :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here