Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter- what’s he up to?

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
1722193315708.jpeg

“…and all across our fair land I did wander….with a hey nonny hi and a hey nonny ho and a hey nonny hi….”

Annoyingly the photo crops out his accordion.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Went Whitehawk FC today for a charity football match and Graham was there to present cup and medals.
My grandson played in a mini match and I took a picture of him with Graham. He was really nice and approachable and appeared to really enjoy himself
I have it on good authority that Potter won a prize in the raffle… tickets to watch an Albion match 😆

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Whitehawk, about his level now.
Always was. Think he'd be infinitely more likely to go to Whitehawk games than Brighton games if he wasn't a professional manager.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Just imagine the ' glow up ' he'll need if if was appointed to the England job. For Chelsea it was just haircut, beard reshaped and roll neck sweaters. Who knows what the England post might require? At the very least smart trousers teamed with white trainers ( a look I personally hate but then late 50's fashion dinosaur)

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Just imagine the ' glow up ' he'll need if if was appointed to the England job. For Chelsea it was just haircut, beard reshaped and roll neck sweaters. Who knows what the England post might require? At the very least smart trousers teamed with white trainers ( a look I personally hate but then late 50's fashion dinosaur)
Not much based on the previous manager who wore a total of 2 different outfits in 8 years:

1722276699677.jpeg

1722276771461.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here