Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter- what’s he up to?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sure bro.
Signing Mason Greenwood takes a certain type of man. That you can't understaind it says a fair lot of already widely established things about you.
Disgusting signing for sure, think just about every decent person is agreed there. Gotta love Greenwood's feral non-happy face in the official OM signing photo :lolol:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Graham Potter says he is "ready" to return to football management amid reports he is being considered for the England job.

• Angry
Reactions: cjd

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Daily Mail, I know...

I'd happy take the job of not Chelsea boss for half that. Give me a call Todd!
No wonder GP always looks happy these days.
Todd probably thought Potts would jump straight back on the merry-go-round and he'd have 2/3 months salary tops to pay him.
Oh well....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That couldn't be more of a “come and get me” plea if it was me to Sydney Sweeney after she slid into my DMs

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Baker was never in tune with contemporary music, though and, whereas I share his prog rock predilection, I found his attitude to music in general (and lots of other things) to be very narrow minded. I started to warm to him only when he initiated 6-0-6.
It's 47 years ago now and my memory is hazy (and I've thrown all my old NMEs out!) but my - possibly selective - memory is that compared to many on the NME Baker was more broad minded and would name check soul and disco stuff which his colleagues were very snobbish over, which endeared him to me. Don't remember him being a prog rocker (ecch) but that's probably just me filtering that out coz I wasn't in to it!

Gary Bushell, however, had very few - if any - redeeming features as a musical journalist.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Complete twunt!

Worryingly it's the easiest less complicated appointment the FA could make.

Just think of the extent of the ' glow up' he'll need for this job!
1000007025.jpg

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Went Whitehawk FC today for a charity football match and Graham was there to present cup and medals.
My grandson played in a mini match and I took a picture of him with Graham. He was really nice and approachable and appeared to really enjoy himself
No, no, no. It is forbidden on NSC to express any positive opinion on Potter. Go sit on the naughty step and think about what you have done.

Personally I think he is a good coach but might not be great at international football. But don't tell the Potter Patrol I said that please.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Went Whitehawk FC today for a charity football match and Graham was there to present cup and medals.
My grandson played in a mini match and I took a picture of him with Graham. He was really nice and approachable and appeared to really enjoy himself

So what was his answer when you asked him about the England job?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here