Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter- what’s he up to?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Off topic I fitted one of those cheap Chinese instant hot water taps yesterday the customer bought from Amazon. It lasted all of two minutes producing hot water absolute pile of crap 🤣
I’m not surprised, I wouldn’t have fitted it as someone would probably blame me because it stopped working :annoyed:

If I had enough money to retire now I definitely would, i could be quite happy walking around the countryside with my dog

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Don’t you get stressed when working though?
Maybe GP didn’t like the stress involved with being a PL coach and now enjoying a relaxing lifestyle. I don’t blame him not going back to work when Chelsea are paying him millions.
I'd be genuinely amazed if he doesn't get back into management at some point.
I think after Chelsea he thought I'll have a good old suckle at Todd's flabby teat until a real juicy job comes up that I can't refuse. That didn't really happen, but now the cash is in the bank the lure of another crack at glory will be too strong I reckon. He's still young.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think after Chelsea he thought I'll have a good old suckle at Todd's flabby teat until a real juicy job comes up that I can't refuse. That didn't really happen, but now the cash is in the bank the lure of another crack at glory will be too strong I reckon. He's still young.
I’m sure you are right

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hmmm that's exactly what l thought too, but it's been getting on for eighteen months since his dismissal from Chelsea and he is still out of the game. If what we are led to believe is true, he has had the odd offer, but turned them down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here