Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter- what’s he up to?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Jesus, why would you agree to get interviewed dressed like an absolute pillock…? honestly, if he takes the job, I can see that being used to parody him, well, lots.

It kind of made him look like a court jester… all that was missing was the little stick and the sound of little bells ringing…

The teeth, good grief… obviously got a two for one when his bathroom was re-tiled 😂

The man is a prat.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Jesus, why would you agree to get interviewed dressed like an absolute pillock…? honestly, if he takes the job, I can see that being used to parody him, well, lots.
Indeed, its like he forgets he lives in a country where competence is the 57th highest rated quality, far below looks.

Not a particularly interesting interview, felt like the interviewer asked the same dry lukewarm question over and over again. Not really any clues what he's going to do next either, other than him being back from his break.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Indeed, its like he forgets he lives in a country where competence is the 57th highest rated quality, far below looks.

Not a particularly interesting interview, felt like the interviewer asked the same dry lukewarm question over and over again. Not really any clues what he's going to do next either, other than him being back from his break.
Call me a cynic, but I guess his agent said… “It’s a nice opportunity Graham, you know… for you to look at once both worldly wise and (teeth) rested AND a gentle nudge back into the thick of it… the FA ‘might’ be watching…”

“Maybe, next time… perhaps take off the hat…” 🧐

😂

As for competency, I didn’t know that… but who cares whether he’s competent or not… blinded as we were by the teeth and rather tickled by the tassel…

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

It kind of made him look like a court jester… all that was missing was the little stick and the sound of little bells ringing…

The teeth, good grief… obviously got a two for one when his bathroom was re-tiled 😂

The man is a prat.
Graduation from Hogwarts - master prat'itioner of Wizardry

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Graduation from Hogwarts - master prat'itioner of Wizardry
Precisely - magnificent self parody … maybe it was AI ?

I see the BBC are now running the ‘he’s ready’ story, tellingly they’ve opted for stock Potter photo… probs FA approved… it’s going to be him I suspect… can’t wait.

Last edited:

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Potter's core priorities:

1. Milk Chelsea for millions
2. Have an easy life
3. Work from home
Yup, yup. Isn't great?

My man GP is a man with a big white grin ripping of Chelsea, whereas your man RDZ is busy publicly cuddling with rapists.

Its never too late, man. You can leave the Church of Zerbi and join the Potter Cult anytime you feel you're ready.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I was gutted, both when GP and RDZ departed.
Hopefully GP makes the right choice this time. Personally I think his personality will irritate too many England fans when they fail to win.

I'd rather they try and get Ange Postecoglou.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yup, yup. Isn't great?

My man GP is a man with a big white grin ripping of Chelsea, whereas your man RDZ is busy publicly cuddling with rapists.

Its never too late, man. You can leave the Church of Zerbi and join the Potter Cult anytime you feel you're ready.
You still going to be riffing on that RDZ Psychopath thing that only lives inside your Swede head?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'd rather they try and get Ange Postecoglou.
that bloke is a real car crash. He's on borrowed time since he slagged the fans off after the City loss.

First bad run they hit the fans will start turning.

I'd be surprised if he's still at Spurs at the end of the season ( mate )

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Yup, cos that thing only lives inside your head.
Sure bro.
Signing Mason Greenwood takes a certain type of man. That you can't understaind it says a fair lot of already widely established things about you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here