Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter watch

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Talksport say it’s down to him or the ex wolves manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be safe then. As for the odds, someone has put a tenner on.

Not sure why folk are spooked by odds.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Where’s Southgate in all this?

Surely Spurs should be interested in reigniting his club career. Let him bring football back home to the PL at Tottenham Hotspur stadium.

Anyone? Bueller?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
You have to admit all the bookies shorting their odds on GP does make you pause.

Hopefully it’s just a sign of the Spurs punters laying lots of bets and there’s not many managers left.

They’ve now got down to the bottom of their quite long ‘short list’. Santos and Potter must be on it if these are the odds, and probably Martinez.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Spurs or Everton fans would destroy either Potter or Southgate. Both sets are incredible moaners and demand wins straight away. A ‘project’ would p*ss them off.

Levy with the huge (and rapidly growing) debt hanging over the club needs CL football almost straight away. Showing that intent by going for Poch and Conte in the last few weeks.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
They’ve now got down to the bottom of their quite long ‘short list’. Santos and Potter must be on it if these are the odds, and probably Martinez.

That’s my hope. This is an precedented managerial appointment even by most PL standards. Bookies probably as unsure as we are as to what candidates are left.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Spurs or Everton fans would destroy either Potter or Southgate. Both sets are incredible moaners and demand wins straight away. A ‘project’ would p*ss them off.

Levy with the huge (and rapidly growing) debt hanging over the club needs CL football almost straight away. Showing that intent by going for Poch and Conte in the last few weeks.

To be honest I think Spurs should hire Mason or Ledley King at this point. They’re running out of time for the new season.

Hire from within and it gives Levy breathing room to find a bigger profile manager through the season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be honest I think Spurs should hire Mason or Ledley King at this point. They’re running out of time for the new season.

Hire from within and it gives Levy breathing room to find a bigger profile manager through the season.

That would cause civil war. Their equivalent of nsc has a huge thread of hatred towards Mason.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Our allegedly non progressing project pisses off quite a few Albion fans in truth

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You have to admit all the bookies shorting their odds on GP does make you pause.

Hopefully it’s just a sign of the Spurs punters laying lots of bets and there’s not many managers left.

Nothing happens until Tony Bloom gives them permission to talk to Graham Potter, and I can’t see him being interested.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Nothing happens until Tony Bloom gives them permission to talk to Graham Potter, and I can’t see him being interested.

Preaching to the choir here Thunder… that’s been my stance from the beginning!

I’m just reacting to the odds suddenly shortening across the board.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Who on here in their early 40’s would not take a job for a couple of years if it meant absolute high end financial security for life for themselves and family ??? Two many blue and white specs on this thread.

As an additional bonus you will also manage in probably the best Stadium in world football with far better players than you had at your previous club, managers aren’t fans.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Our allegedly non progressing project pisses off quite a few Albion fans in truth

The thoughts of the 10% Potter haters in your excellent poll threads, look like a tea party compared to Spuds fans talking about Mason who’s been with them since he was 8.

9BF8444B-FC4E-45B5-8B55-E098E5FD7068.png

Any setbacks, I’d fear for Potter.

Remember he uncharacteristically got upset with fans criticism last winter. Criticism 1 out of 10 on a football world Richter scale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here