[Albion] Potter watch

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I won’t deny it, whenever this thread is bounced I open it with trepidation

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I'm sure our own position is generously defended and we'd have a new manager hired pretty quickly if we took the Spurs cash for Potter.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I honestly think that it will come down to whether Potter is driven by the money, or not. I’d like to think not but I expect the increase in earnings would be significant.
I think everything else points to him staying as I think the Spurs job is a poison chalice at present.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I honestly think that it will come down to whether Potter is driven by the money, or not. I’d like to think not but I expect the increase in earnings would be significant.
I think everything else points to him staying as I think the Spurs job is a poison chalice at present.

How about if the rumours of Biss, White and Lamptey being sold are true?

Oh and nice knowing you [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] :lolol:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
How about if the rumours of Biss, White and Lamptey being sold are true?

Oh and nice knowing you [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] :lolol:

The fact that we’ve rejected a bid of £40m for White shows our intent to keep our best players unless a bid comes in that meets our assessment. Potter has been quoted as saying that we shouldn’t be afraid to see players go for the right price. So if he did use that ‘excuse’ (which I don’t think for a minute he would) it would be hypocritical.
I

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
If he does go, please let us hire the Botafogo manager. Unfortunately the auto censor setting on this site wouldnt allow us talk about him.

Screenshot_20210621-174407_Chrome.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Stop bedwetting, he isnt going.

Surely if Potter was going to Spurs he would have by now? Not sure there's enough cash out there to make him want to be the bridesmaid afterthought for a club who nearly had an appointment sorted until Gattuso, of all people, became available.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
My Spuds loving son in law reckons its odds on Martinez going there after Euros

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Does anyone know where I can find the next manager odds on Betfair? it used to be in specials section but I can't seem to locate it anymore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here