Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter OUT!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Oh do f*** off!

Calm down Dick Head! Clearly this thread was a piss take started seconds after the Spurs early goal. I even went to the trouble of explaining that in the very quote you’ve quoted you dipstick. Still, rather you take it out on me than beat the wife I guess.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
That was a good performance. If you can't see it then i suggest you pop on off to Specsavers.

Oh the irony! I obviously need to up my sarcasm even more for some to get. And you know what they say about sarcasm...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Perhaps if he spent the time he spent bitching about us, the fans of the club, doing something like training his players how to score goals maybe we'd not put in the sort of results which lead to us criticising him in the first place?

Was very much Potter In until his little outburst. Now though...

What 'little outburst' are you talking about?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Calm down mate. That was tongue in cheek.

Go and have a lay down.

No, from the pant pissing bed wetting fans we have to Potter and our players.

Plonks is always quick to anger, even when it’s clearly tongue in cheek as you say OL.

It’s just too easy, he’s not alone though :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was worried before kick off, but luckily I was wrong and Potter got it pretty right. I forgot just how good this team is. Our passing etc. Yes we need to take more chances, create more and be clinical, brush up in some basic defensive errors like the free header or Bernardo letting Kane go when he hit the post - BUT I think he got it largely right. We were tighter as we have been last 3 games overall. I don’t like players out of position like White but it gives more depth defensively. The system is working very well with 3 at the back. We undoubtedly should have more points on our performances. Well done to Potter for taking the risks.

Still think something fishy up about Ryan, Maupay and Connolly missing mind. Would have liked to have had Maupay up there instead of Trossard.

Oh and Adam Lallana is stupidly good for us & proving a top top signing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Happy to have been proved wrong tonight. Thought the team was mad but they played well and were done by a criminally inept ref and VAR team.

The team was mad because we had no one in the box and no focal point until Welbeck came on. Their second was criminal. However, if possession, triangles and picking a team to confuse the opposition were the only things you were measured on we'd be Champions League.

Let's face it, no one has us down to win this before the team was announced, least of all me, but it looks suspiciously to me like he's had a barney with our two best strikers. Testy press conference, testy pre-match interview with question about Maupay dodged. No pre-match insta post from Maupay (always does normally). Not good at all. We were toothless for most of that.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I didn’t think football was your thing these days

Never mind football, I didn't think him calling for English people to be replaced in jobs by foreigners was his bag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here