Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter OUT!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Time for Potter to go. I've had enough of listening to the commentators creaming themselves over out football but still feeling like shit all week because of yet another defeat.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That was a good performance. If you can't see it then i suggest you pop on off to Specsavers.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Perhaps if he spent the time he spent bitching about us, the fans of the club, doing something like training his players how to score goals maybe we'd not put in the sort of results which lead to us criticising him in the first place?

Was very much Potter In until his little outburst. Now though...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’m hoping reverse psychology works by starting this thread btw, before the acquisitions start. It’s all a cunning PLOY for us to WIN. Just like GP has selected a bizarre lineup to fool us all. Keep the faith, we’re going to win this 3-2 with Sanchez heading in from a corner after 101 mins

Oh do f*** off!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It was. It also yielded nil point. This combination is becoming too much of a habit.

True, but given the lineup and given most peoples expectations with the lineup, and against a team that should be aiming for top 2, is that a complete surprise?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I hope this will be the match where the feeling towards Potter starts to swing.

It won't and you'll be posting the same crap every time the Albion lose and the time after that and the season after that and the Manager after that and the sun will continue rise in the East and set in the West.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Potter has got us playing some nice football, there’s no doubt about that.

What is also beyond doubt is that team selection is at best inconsistent, we concede poor goals and struggle to score at the other end, particularly when we start without a centre forward. Seeing Lamptey man marking Harry Kane from a free kick tonight was mind blowing.

They say playing poorly and winning is the sign of a good team. What does it say about us when we continue to play well and draw/lose?

Feeling very frustrated this evening.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’m definitely worried for the season ahead, as we cannot simply keep shipping goals and points, albeit stylishly. However, I’m not going to spit the dummy out and start calling for sackings. The fact is the Premier League is hard. Our owner has spent a huge chunk of his personal wealth putting in a magnificent structure and the fact is we’re still minnows clinging on by our fingernails. I’m still glad we’ve a well run club with an owner that cares enough to not simply walk away if events turn against us. I trust that everybody else in the set up is trying their very best. Reasonably, I can’t ask for more than that. Sure, it would be nice to win more matches but you can’t always get everything in life that you want.

Up the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here