Hove
David Vaughan Blackpool Left side midfield
Neil Kilkenny Leeds Attacking midfield
Ben Parker Leeds Left back - cover for McNulty
Brad Johnson Leeds Attacking midfield

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not really sure why you mention David Vaughan, but he is actually a quality player and he would be an oustanding signing, I don't think it's realistic though, like the other 3 you've mentioned there. Nothing wrong with ambition though!

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I believe we have substantial funds to spend, so hoping we can get some quality that will move us in the right direction, Rose at Stockport would be another, plus a decent keeper to come in as no 1, with Michel as back up.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
We need a quality central midfielder to hopefully play with Dicker.I hope Slade is backed financially in this as it was the board that sold our last decent centre midfielder (Hammond)

I'm not really sure why you mention David Vaughan, but he is actually a quality player and he would be an oustanding signing, I don't think it's realistic though, like the other 3 you've mentioned there. Nothing wrong with ambition though!

Some guy posted a thread saying his mate had an interest in a house in hove from a David Vaughan, of course it was probably a load of bull.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Some guy posted a thread saying his mate had an interest in a house in hove from a David Vaughan, of course it was probably a load of bull.

I hope that was true, I really do! I actually quite liked Vaughan when he was at Crewe, he would be a cracking signing if we could get him. I'm cynical by nature, can you tell?, but it might happen. If you'd told me last summer we'd sign David Livermore I would have been chuffed but doubted it, and that happened, so.

as a centre midfield i would like either jarrett or bangara

Uh? RELEASED? why would we re-sign them? Anyway in an ideal world i would like to see this team next year:

Kuipers
Whing Elphick Virgo Mcnulty
Dicker
Racon Livermore Johnson

Murray Forster/Owusu

Also if we can get a decent center back, a loan signing to replace Mcnulty and a GOOD left footed, quick left winger then I would be chuffed.

I hope that was true, I really do! I actually quite liked Vaughan when he was at Crewe, he would be a cracking signing if we could get him. I'm cynical by nature, can you tell?, but it might happen. If you'd told me last summer we'd sign David Livermore I would have been chuffed but doubted it, and that happened, so.

Agree he would be great but wages may be a stumbling block unless the Blooms get there check book out.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Agree he would be great but wages may be a stumbling block unless the Blooms get there check book out.

Absolutely, wages could be a problem but we managed to attract Virgo and Livermore last summer, I would assume those two are the top earners along with Murray, Forster and probably Michel.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Need a keeper, Michel only as back up. Racon would be a good signing, but doubt Charlton would sell. As i said earlier i expect the Albion to splash the cash this summer, and there is the sale of Lynch to Forest. They allegedly will pay £200k

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here